New Paganizer and Ribspreader albums

min

Jul 1, 2003
Visit site
Is there something new about the new albums by these bands?

I thought that 'Carnage Junkie' was about to being imminently released some months ago, because when Paganizer toured in Spain they already had new merchandise with the new album's cover, but nothing has happened yet.

And what's going on with Ribspreader? 'Serenity in Obscene' was scraped, and they were going to release another album instead, right?

Well both Paganizer´s "Carnage Junkie" and Ribspreader´s "Serenity In Obscenity" were completed early 2006, but due to VIC Records being restarted things have taken a bit longer than intended.
Because of this we took the chance to scrap the Ribspreader album as it was basically just me (Rogga) and Fiebig from Paganizer who´ve recorded the material, and the main reason we decided to do a completely new album was because Andreas rejoined Ribspreader aswell as we found a new fulltime drummer in Ronnie Björnström who also have produced the coming album "Opus Ribcage".

Anyway both albums should be on the way out no later than summer atleast.

I have been in the new site and it's great that finally things are getting shape. I hope these albums see the light of day very soon.

its gonna happen

The Long awauted Pagainzer album Carnage Junkie will be out 17 November!

Deadhouse design made an awesome new design, forget the old gasmaks one yo have seen for such a long time now. First pressing will be a limited ediotion digi pack with 5 bonus trackls (new recorded and never released before).

Rogga is currently working on the brand new RIBSPREADER album, to be released on vic records this year, guess Fall sounds realistic for a release date. Drumms on this album by the Liklukt master drummer Brynjar Helgetun, by far the best Drummer Rib ever had! Accoording to Rogga the 4th full length Ribspreader album will be more like the classic debut..........

here's the 'official' statement about the new album btw:

RIBSPREADER, the Swedish "old-school death metal" band featuring guitarist/vocalist/bassist Rogga Johansson (PAGANIZER, CARVE, HUMANITY DELETE), has finished recording the as-yet untitled follow-up to 2008's "Opus Ribcage" for a spring/summer release via Vic Records. The CD is being mixed/mastered by Patrick Bruss at the Filth Chamber in Denver, Colorado and features the following recording lineup:

Rogga Johansson - Guitar, Bass, Vocals
Brynjar Helgetun (LIKLUKT) - Drums
Patrick Bruss (CRYPTICUS) - Lead Guitar

here's the 'official' statement about the new album btw:

RIBSPREADER, the Swedish "old-school death metal" band featuring guitarist/vocalist/bassist Rogga Johansson (PAGANIZER, CARVE, HUMANITY DELETE), has finished recording the as-yet untitled follow-up to 2008's "Opus Ribcage" for a spring/summer release via Vic Records. The CD is being mixed/mastered by Patrick Bruss at the Filth Chamber in Denver, Colorado and features the following recording lineup:

Ok.. So I'm (Andreas) not a member of Ribspreader?? Strange.. cause I wrote and played the most of the songs for the album ;)

ai fuck me...SORRY Dea! YOU ARE RIGHT!

Ribspreader IS:

Andreas 'Dea' Karlsson (ANOTHER LIFE): Guitar

A little bit more info on the brand new RIBSPREADER album, straight from Rogga:

'The new Ribspreader is named "The Van Murders" and is a concept album about two killers named The Cleaner and Mr Filth. Turkkas artwork is really cool too, with a drawing of the killers and their van in the background.'

did we told you guys the BLOODGUT debut will be out this summer? It's at the pressing plant this very moment.
Its Rogga's dirty doomy grindig death metal project. Mastered by Dan Swanö. Artwork by Peter Sallai (Bornholm)

Recorded a while ago, but better late then never out, right?! Fuck the economy, fuck the recesssion, fuck all illegal downloaders who kill the scene!

Enough complains.

Bloodgut is so damn groovy and dirty, all Rogga fans out there will love it!

BLOODGUT is Rogga Johansson! Dirty doomy grindy DEATH metal, debut album
Nekrologikum Evangelikum pt.I: Zombie Reign 2666 A.D. will be released in a few months!!!!

Bloodgut is Roger Johansson (Demiurg, Paganizer, Ribspreader) grinding brainchild. The Bloodgut. If you like Autopsy and Impetigo chances are you won´t like Bloodgut the slightest. However chances are also that you will. Bloodgut doesn´t care. Bloodgut just wants you to bleed. And feed on your guts.

Mastered by Dan Swanö (Edge of Sanity, Bloodbath).

Purtifying artwork is made by the ultra talented Hungarian Peter Sallai (Bornholm, Forest Silence, Damned Spirits' Dance).

Line-Up:
Rogga Johansson – vocals, guitars & bass
Matthias Fiebig - Drums

www.myspace.com/bloodgut