new albums

diadem

THE Pimpmaster of SoCal.
Mar 11, 2004
La Habra, CA
www.diademonline.com
I wanted to make a post about some new albums coming out. I've heard the new In Flames album and I think it sounds like Reroute to Remain except mixed a bit better. Seems like it'll be a good album, but not as good as the older stuff.

I also heard The Arrival by Hypocrisy, which is loosely based on the theme of Aliens. Seems like kind of the same idea as Catch 22, pretty good, but not amazing.

New Dragonforce album is coming out. I heard it and I am kind of let down by it. Their first album, Valley of the Damned, TOTALLY kicked my ass, made it up as one of my favorite albums of all time. But this album is different. It seems like they ran out of ideas for things to do, so they just try to change it up with lame little breaks that don't add to the music.

I've also been hearing hype about the new Into Eternity CD, but I haven't been able to find anything out about it. I heard their older stuff and I thought it was good but not great.

Slayer's coming out with a new one soon...

Ensiferum is coming out with their new album, I can't wait, they RULE!

Diadem just came out with their new album!!! :p

Anyone want to weigh in on any of these, or perhaps some other new albums coming out soon?

dude i cannot wait for the new slayer!
the new in flames is well i dont have the time to post my opinion right now the new diadem kicks ass dude!
i want the new dimension zero so bad it hurts!
dragonlord never di much for me but my friend cindy loves them!
hypo is hypo great!
im waiting patiently for the new pig destroyer and haunted records!

New In Flames is rather boring if you ask me.

the new Into Eternity owns. Get it now or suffer the wrath of the canadians.

Slayer - Just forget it, they haven't done anything moderately interesting since Seasons in the Abyss (my opinion anyway)

Good CDs coming

Ayreon - The Human Equation : Sounds like its going to be good, Devy, Mike Akerfeldt, James labrie and many others are the guest vocalists... I've got high hopes for that one.

Kataklysm - Serenity in Fire : I've already listened to this one already and it sounds excellent. Check it out if you were a fan of Shadows and Dust.

Peccatum - Lost In Reverie : Can't wait to hear the latest from Ihsahn. I liked Amor Forti and hopefully this will be even better.

which new dimension zero? Are you talking about this is hell or penetrations from the lost world reissue? if you're talking about this is hell, then it kicks ass! and if you're talking about penetrations from the lost world reissure, quite frankly, it kicks ass!

Damn skippy the new Ayreon is going to be good....very very very good. Look out for Winds, Evergrey, and Pain of Salvation also. And all of the thrash releases coming out this year.....such as.....DEATH ANGEL! ROAR!