New Pantommind song with Colleen Gray on vocals

batmura

Sea of Tranquility
Nov 1, 2001
www.seaoftranquility.org
Has anyone heard the new Pantommind song with Colleen Gray guesting on the song called "To the Days of Old"? I think it's a pretty cool track, but the amazing keyboard work of former keyboardist Sunny X seems terribly missing. Also, this one being a quite atmospheric and slow piece, they've apparently refrained from the concentrated, highly crunchy guitar playing, but I'm still anticipating this release. It's supposed to be out in mid-2007.

I HAVE HEARD IT WOOOOHOOOOOO, many times in fact. I think it is one of the best traqcks on the whole CD, can't wait for Drago and the guys to get this released.

Colleen has the MOST amazing voice. I think her work with Pantomind is going to rock the world. I only wish more people will be able to hear her amzing voice. Here's to hoping we can all make that happen.

Coldie

Colleen has the MOST amazing voice. I think her work with Pantomind is going to rock the world. I only wish more people will be able to hear her amzing voice. Here's to hoping we can all make that happen.

Coldie

:headbang: I happened to be in the room when it was recorded :lol: I love the song and yes her voice is amazing:loco:

okay bro...if I did not luvs ya so much I would ba hatin on ya for that statement above.....but yer allowed to be there to witness the magic happening....for you are her bestest fella ;)

Coldie

I am her third bestest fella behind Todd and Cole hehehehehehehehehehe

Guys,where can I hear this song???Is it at their official or MySpace site????I'm beyound curious about it,'cause I really adore "Shade Of Fate":headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Drago from PM sent me this about a month or two ago... It wasn't quite finished when I heard it, but what I did hear was great... I LOVE those guys... Hopefully things will pick up for them!~!!

Guys,where can I hear this song???Is it at their official or MySpace site????I'm beyound curious about it,'cause I really adore "Shade Of Fate"
Unfortunately, those of us who were selected to hear and critique the song were also sworn to secrecy, a trust that I will not breach.

Since I am, at best, a peripheral member of the PPUSA community, I got the impression that Drago picked me because I had made several posts about my appreciation for Shade of Fate. Just goes to show that you can't rave enough about your favorite bands... sometimes it leads to wonderful experiences with the band members and future materials!

okay bro...if I did not luvs ya so much I would ba hatin on ya for that statement above.....but yer allowed to be there to witness the magic happening....for you are her bestest fella ;)

Coldie

:lol: Hey I was acting engineer. She put me to work :heh: All kidding aside i am really lucky and honered to help. Watching the magic happen is way cool. :p The girl has skilz :headbang: I love the song...

breathless dancing and running in place moment.

Sitting at my desk at the office - BEC playing in the background as always and then I hear my friend's voice .... I IM'd Mike and said quick quick - I think that's Colleen singing with Pantommind!!

UBER COOL MOMENT!!!!!!