New Paradise Lost sounding good (Jens Bogrens working his magic after all)

So, I really like the cover art and title track. I was kinda disappointed with As Horizons End, but this new song is really phenomenal. Can't wait for the rest of the album!

New song is just decent like the other one. I'm assuming most of the songs will be the same quality. Hopefully a few standout tracks at best.

Paradise Lost are brilliant, and this looks to be another notch in their belt. The 'Draconian Times' days of revolution and beauty are over, but their standard goth/metal is my cup of tea.

I'm guessing "As Horizons End" is the last track on the album and the new one (which sounds ok) is among the two first ones. If it's the 5th track..then damnit...heh

I'm guessing "As Horizons End" is the last track on the album and the new one (which sounds ok) is among the two first ones. If it's the 5th track..then damnit...heh

Actually, it's already been confirmed that As Horizons End is the opening song on the new album. As far as the title track goes, I really like it. A lot more than As Horizons End, that's for sure. And it's strange that you mention the title song being the 5th track as I'd guess it's the 5th or 6th song on the album. Even though we don't know anything about the other songs, I get the feeling that My Last Regret might be the last one.

Edit: Looks like I'm wrong - Last Regret is track 8. The final song is In Truth. And the title track is number 5 after all.

Actually, it's already been confirmed that As Horizons End is the opening song on the new album. As far as the title track goes, I really like it. A lot more than As Horizons End, that's for sure. And it's strange that you mention the title song being the 5th track as I'd guess it's the 5th or 6th song on the album. Even though we don't know anything about the other songs, I get the feeling that My Last Regret might be the last one.

Edit: Looks like I'm wrong - Last Regret is track 8. The final song is In Truth. And the title track is number 5 after all.

Ah cool, thanks. Where can I find the track list?

Ugh, sounds like autotuner. :(

When in the song do you hear that? (point to what nick says vocalwise or time into track)

I don't hear it. It's really very easy to hear if they use it. It's one of the most annoying sounds I can think of.
This douche will show:

This track sounds very gothiclike. Not going to be a big fav, but it's ok. Could be a grower of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
I doubt they used it, but it still sounds like it the way he sings in that track, i didnt like it very much.

Weird, the thought struck me on At Horizons End...but never on The Rise Of Denial. It's probably the weakest song to my taste so far. Much because I feel I've heard it a billion times before from them. I guess this album is going to be a blend of pretty much everything they've done with a broad focus on Gothic times.

Weird, the thought struck me on At Horizons End...but never on The Rise Of Denial. It's probably the weakest song to my taste so far. Much because I feel I've heard it a billion times before from them. I guess this album is going to be a blend of pretty much everything they've done with a broad focus on Gothic times.

Sorry I was talking about FDUDUU.