new picture

> surment que tu parles francais! j'pensais tétais un anglais :D LOLLLLL

hehehe comment ça? c'est bien écrit en bas de mon avatar que j'habite à Montréal, non? :) :) en fait je suis né à Ottawa, 100% pur canadien français!!

> tu y retourne voir COB le 15?? as-tu aimé Dimmu aussi? moi j'trippais! :D les 2 bands
> mais + COB! :D lol

ben c'est sûr que j'y retourne le 15!!!! Cette fois là je me planque directement en avant du stage et je bouge pas de là jusqu'à temps que COB ait fini de jouer!!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Dimmu étaient pas pire, mais il a fallu que je parte avant la fin, à cause des ±#¤@%£¢²¼¦%¬¤@ de métro + autobus qui finissent vers minuit :( :( :( bah de toute façon j'étais là pour voir Bodom, comme les 3/4+ du monde qui étaient là :D

jeah ,but this guy (or girl) ?

draw more really fuckin cool stuff

Alexi_Laiho_Final_bd.jpg

Gothic%20Suzie%20NB.jpg

Holy shit! I would definitly buy some of this guys shit. It's good to see these bands appreciated so well. :headbang:

Give me a break - anyone could do that. I'm gonna show off some of my pieces of art due to the requests of Gavin and Amelie :

alexi.jpg

This is Alexi

cob_tuska.jpg

This is the whole band from Tuska

Shadeg said:
Give me a break - anyone could do that. I'm gonna show off some of my pieces of art due to the requests of Gavin and Amelie :
:OMG: WHAT !!!! BEAUTIFUL

I wanna buy all of your drawnings !!! :D
you're the best, and the king of the kings !

you'll be rich as bill gates very soon !!! :D

Flodom said:
I wanna buy all of your drawnings !!! :D
you're the best, and the king of the kings !

you'll be rich as bill gates very soon !!! :D
You seriously think you could afford them?