New playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the point? fanboy3000 up there said it all "i could list playlists every 10 minutes" but nobody is going to give a shit. and you know what, hes right. until im in a semi famous band with nauseatingly ignorant and retarded fans (like wreath here), its pretty fruitless to go on and on about anything, so ill just keep it to myself like i used to (which people ALSO complained about). its apparent i cant win either way.

NineFeetUnderground said:
whats the point? fanboy3000 up there said it all "i could list playlists every 10 minutes" but nobody is going to give a shit. and you know what, hes right. until im in a semi famous band with nauseatingly ignorant and retarded fans (like wreath here), its pretty fruitless to go on and on about anything, so ill just keep it to myself like i used to (which people ALSO complained about). its apparent i cant win either way.

Well the point is that there are people like me who want to hear you. I'm interested in Mike's playlists as well as your playlists and your thoughts.

He said HE wouldn't give a shit about your playlistings. He cannot and did not say that other people won't give a shit, because we do. At least I do.

Moonstruck said:
Well the point is that there are people like me who want to hear you. I'm interested in Mike's playlists as well as your playlists and your thoughts.

He said HE wouldn't give a shit about your playlistings. He cannot and did not say that other people won't give a shit, because we do. At least I do.

alright, well lets let THIS thread die then, and ill continue to post some things in the thread already about my recommendations. fair enough?

alright, well lets let THIS thread die then, and ill continue to post some things in the thread already about my recommendations. fair enough?

Sure, if you find the bands in this tread worthy you can talk about them in the other tread. :)

RIP thread

Unless you guys are going on with calling NFU an omelette. In which case... I'm in! Omelette! :erk:

first of all, just because youre too much of a noob here to have seen most of the conversing mike and i and other knowledgable folk such as abhorsen, have had in the progressive rock thread about liking the same band and our suggestions, isnt my problem, but it IS making you look pretty silly. second of all, not just "one" guy asked me for recommendations, its been many people over the course of 4 years on here...again...if you werent present for it, thats not my problem. 3rd, im not trying to act like im in Opeth simply for the observation i made, and just because someone is IN a band, doesnt mean their playlist is of any superiority. Not to mention i doubt you would even like half of the stuff Mike puts in his playlists due to your obviously fanboyish and closeminded aproach to just about everything youve displayed thus far.

Hah, well I may a fanboy, but you've got a much bigger problem man, it's called narcism. And you are right that I don't listen to most of the stuff he posts because I'm not particularily into '70 crout-rock and the such but I like to see his playlists because I get to know what he is inspired by at the moment: if the playlist consisted of only death-metal bands for instance (though I guess that never happened) I could have a hunch that he may write some very heavy stuff soon or because I can 'google' the bands and search for lyrical inspirations (names such as 'blackwater park' or 'the baying of the hounds' for example), etc... I never said I watch his playlists because 'I want to listen to the same stuff he does omg'... Get the picture? Imposing I'm blinded by my fanboy-ishness is a lousy attempt to discredit my arguments...

And so what if it was two, not one person who asked you for advice? So what if you made a thread about progressive rock? Does that make you famous or something? I still don't comprehend where did you get the impression people would care for your playlists as much as for Mike's...

BTW trying to make me look as someone of a worser kind just because I don't sit around here all the time is pretty pathetic, perhaps it's a lack of arguments on your part?

Anyway, answer this post if you will, the discussion on my side is over - it would end up in shit tossing too soon and I got better things to do... Offending anybody isn't my aim, it's just that your theories seem pretty queer to me and I had to addres them...

Its unhealthy that you should feel so threatened by my questioning of a man's playlist that you should get offended FOR him like this. I was answering your questions originally...i never claimed to be famous or of equal respect as mike...to think i would be on HIS forum would be ridiculous. But to assume only 2 people here care about or have asked my advice based on what youve seen in the last 24 hours of my 4 years of posting here...just shows your pure ignorance, dimwitted obliviousness and obviously feeble argument therein, id pay better attention next time.

Who says I'm threatened or offended? 'Amused' is the right word here - you are too much of an anonymous internet nobody to offend me, even if you do consider yourself famous :) And you did indirectly claim to be of equal respect by saying 'i could post my playlists too, blah blah blah...' which was a really idiotic statement because Mike posted it ON HIS OWN SITE and obviously did it for the fans, not to impress such narcistic characters like you (which he would surely fail because from what I see you're impressed only by your reflection in the mirror)... I do see you have some fanboys of your own here but I guess it's better being a fanboy of a fantastic band than of a stuck up mister nobody from California, no matter how many stranged-named, unknown and unwanted bands you know... Time to face the truth pal.

:Wreath: said:
Who says I'm threatened or offended? 'Amused' is the right word here - you are too much of an anonymous internet nobody to offend me, even if you do consider yourself famous :) And you did indirectly claim to be of equal respect by saying 'i could post my playlists too, blah blah blah...' which was a really idiotic statement because Mike posted it ON HIS OWN SITE and obviously did it for the fans, not to impress such narcistic characters like you (which he would surely fail because from what I see you're impressed only by your reflection in the mirror)... I do see you have some fanboys of your own here but I guess it's better being a fanboy of a fantastic band than of a stuck up mister nobody from California, no matter how many stranged-named, unknown and unwanted bands you know... Time to face the truth pal.

you have no idea who i am, lol...keep talking dumb dumb. :rolleyes:

JoeVice said:
sure asshole, way to save face.

Yeah, swearing provides a much better base for argumentation. :Smug:

Think what you want 'asshole', I really don't mind jokes.

alright, its over with. he's not a fucking omelette...ok?

i'm sorry that i got all worked up...its just...i don't really like to talk about it...but, it involved an omelette and my best friend, who WAS a human...well, he's no longer my friend or a human.

I think youre in love with Mr. A, in a disturbing kind of way

:lol::cry: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.