New playlist

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeVice said:
alright, its over with. he's not a fucking omelette...ok?

i'm sorry that i got all worked up...its just...i don't really like to talk about it...but, it involved an omelette and my best friend, who WAS a human...well, he's no longer my friend or a human.

Oh, but he is definitely an omelette.

The funniest thing about all of this is that NFU is actually right about mike's playlists. They usually are composed of a formulaic group of bands/artists.

rammpeth said:
I think youre in love with Mr. A, in a disturbing kind of way

Shit, it's that obvious? I gotta hide those naked pictures of him from above my bed :lol:

Anyways Nine Feet Udder, I see we misunderstood each other in the first place and kept talking about two different things...

Of course that doesn't change the fact that you ARE narcissistic but that's your problem so let's leave it there before I get ostracised by your fanboys :p

BurningSky said:
The funniest thing about all of this is that NFU is actually right about mike's playlists. They usually are composed of a formulaic group of bands/artists.

Thank you. thats why everyone hates on NFU. He usually right, knows he's right and isn't affraid to say it. So he is labeled a narcisist or know-it-all... This happens to me in real life with some of my friends. But I'd rather be a know-it-all cunt than a politically correct moron (<not directed at anyone on the forum)...

mike is a person, just like everyone else. this forum puts him on a pedastal. which is understandable, hes the front man to a great band...a band ive loved for many years now. but that doesnt mean i cant/wont/shouldnt point something out if i see it for what it is, i wasnt trying to bring him down either. wreath is just WAY too jumpy and sensitive about anyone saying anything possibly negative about his beloved favorite band. period.

:Wreath: said:
Shit, it's that obvious? I gotta hide those naked pictures of him from above my bed :lol:

Anyways Nine Feet Udder, I see we misunderstood each other in the first place and kept talking about two different things...

Of course that doesn't change the fact that you ARE narcissistic but that's your problem so let's leave it there before I get ostracised by your fanboys :p

,,,,so agreeing with somebody means being a fanboy then?

JoeVice said:
well, i hope that you are responsible enough to never allow your omelette to be in a position where that could happen.

'Course not. My omelette is always by my side and is way too young for those kind of things.

Status
Not open for further replies.