New Primal Fear samples (bad auto-tune?)

I'll have to check it out. I'm good friends with Stefan Leibing who left the band last year, and since he wrote most of the really cool parts I wondered how this cd would sound. Did you like what you heard (besides the auto-tune mess)?

It all sounds to me like a pretty deliberate use of auto tune, nothing that they weren't trying to do (in the first track).

EDIT: I picked up on the parts, but hell it gets buried in the style enough to be a big deal IMO

I'll have to check it out. I'm good friends with Stefan Leibing who left the band last year, and since he wrote most of the really cool parts I wondered how this cd would sound. Did you like what you heard (besides the auto-tune mess)?

I'm not too thrilled from the samples to be honest. I used to really like this band but just from the samples on that site it sounds kinda uninspired

Nuclear Fire was fantastic and a couple others were pretty cool but this just seems a bit blah

Maybe overall the cd will be cool but I need to hear entire songs, hopefully they throw a bunch up on myspace or something

Amorphis, Candlemass and Bloodbound will be getting my money 1st I think since it seems all these bands are putting cds out in the next month or 2