New ProgPower USA site now online!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Well it's late to launch and Glenn has permanently caused my ears to have bleeding scars from the inside out, but the new site is now online!

I hope you enjoy it, and there will be more to come as time goes on.

Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as any bug reports or suggestions on things you would like to see.

www.progpowerusa.com - enjoy!

Well it's late to launch and Glenn has permanently caused my ears to have bleeding scars from the inside out, but the new site is now online!

I hope you enjoy it, and there will be more to come as time goes on.

Comments and feedback are welcome, as well as any bug reports or suggestions on things you would like to see.

www.progpowerusa.com - enjoy!

"Inside out"? I thought Glenn was an Intromental guy! :)

The new site looks great! I'm honored that you featured Glenn's interview on the home page. However, how does one get to the interview? The "(more...)" link doesn't take one to our interview. It takes one to a comments form.

Navigation suggestion: The Forum seems to be one of the most trafficked places on the PPUSA site, if not on the entire 'Net. Everyone loves your Forums!

It's widely known as the Forum, too. Yet, in the navigation bar on the left, there's no button that reads "Forum." Instead, there's one that reads, "Interact." In small type on the right-hand column, there's a link to "visit the forum." I was eager to get to the Forum from the home page -- especially to see all the "Congrats, Deron!" comments -- but it took me awhile to find out how to do it.

Would you consider renaming the "Interact" button in the navigation bar to "Forum"? If that's not possible or too time-consuming, how about calling more attention to the "visit the forum" link on the right-hand side? Box it. Or boldface it. Or increase its point size.

You do very nice work, Deron. I know somewhat what it takes to put together a web site, and I know you poured a lot of time and energy into this one. You and Glenn did a fine job.

Bill

The new site looks great! I'm honored that you featured Glenn's interview on the home page. However, how does one get to the interview? The "(more...)" link doesn't take one to our interview. It takes one to a comments form.

Sheesh you are sooooo picky. Haha - link added (it's called working late at night after 3 hours of troublshooting a problem!).

Navigation suggestion: The Forum seems to be one of the most trafficked places on the PPUSA site, if not on the entire 'Net. Everyone loves your Forums!

It's widely known as the Forum, too. Yet, in the navigation bar on the left, there's no button that reads "Forum." Instead, there's one that reads, "Interact." In small type on the right-hand column, there's a link to "visit the forum." I was eager to get to the Forum from the home page -- especially to see all the "Congrats, Deron!" comments -- but it took me awhile to find out how to do it.

Would you consider renaming the "Interact" button in the navigation bar to "Forum"? If that's not possible or too time-consuming, how about calling more attention to the "visit the forum" link on the right-hand side? Box it. Or boldface it. Or increase its point size.

The plan for that is to allow folks to get to the forum and also the chat room (thus not just "forum" but I hear what you're saying. Will think this one over.

You do very nice work, Deron. I know somewhat what it takes to put together a web site, and I know you poured a lot of time and energy into this one. You and Glenn did a fine job.

Bill

Thanks Bill! Thanks to everyone else as well for the nice comments!