ProgPower USA site relaunch!

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Well, it took way longer than I had hoped, but the time is finally here.

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you for the first time in public, the new ProgPower USA XI web site!

www.progpowerusa.com/xi/

My apologies to everyone for taking so long (especially Glenn, who has been on my ass the whole time no worries there!).

There's a few bits and pieces that are going to be added over the next 2-5 days (new banners, new gallery, last 2 years of history, for you coders some under the hood tweaks as well as beating IE 6(66) into submission and getting it to play nice).

Hope everyone enjoys it, please leave your feedback/bug reports in here, thanks! :headbang:

FYI there seems to be an IE quirk on the main page (the featured story image), looking at that now..

When isn't there at least 1 IE quirk?

Also, I think there's two. The drop downs appear under the story image and tickets avialable windows in IE.

Awesome! Firefox has no problems. :Smug: Thanks for putting a link to the chat room under the "Interact" tab. Now let's hope more people come to chat!

Very nice job Deron. However, you still have the old site running. Do you plan on keeping that up, or you just haven't deleted it yet?

i need to decide what I am going to do there, I think on the top I am going to make it evident it is done and passed, but it is good for Google keywords etc. to bring traffic in for the fest.

Yea, I kind of wish you'd keep it. I use it as a reference and I'm sure others look at it too.

The new site looks super! I love the colors and and graphics are all so nice and sharp.

I'm really glad to see the addition of the Dining section and an expanded FAQ section!

It's really fresh and up-to-date looking. Great work!