New project "MDA" - DFHS - PODX3 -

Wow, Djenty.

That first riff is pure Fear Factory, and then the Meshhuggah riff comes in, and then the Meshuggah lead comes in, then the Fear Factory comes back with the Meshuggah lead over it.

You have that "djent" sound nailed. Good stuff.

Wow, Djenty.

That first riff is pure Fear Factory, and then the Meshhuggah riff comes in, and then the Meshuggah lead comes in, then the Fear Factory comes back with the Meshuggah lead over it.

You have that "djent" sound nailed. Good stuff.

no dude, they are my riffs but thanks for listening!

I don't think he meant it's actually a riff from Fear Factory, he mentioned it sounds like it. Although the intro really sounds like a total Fear Factory rip off, no offense intended.

I love the guitar tone, I think the bass could be much more fitting if it was brighter, it sounds like a big oopmh at the bottom throughout the whole song, it could be more controlled and with a bit more clank Imo

I love the guitar tone, I think the bass could be much more fitting if it was brighter, it sounds like a big oopmh at the bottom throughout the whole song, it could be more controlled and with a bit more clank Imo

yeh I agree about the bass - thanks for the heads up - I will take a look at the settings