new rig pics day :-)

xchrisloungex

Nov 9, 2006
MANCHESTER, UK
Hi Guys managed to get my hands on a decent camera for the first time in my life so i thought i'd mark the occasion with a few updated guitar rig pics that aren't off my phone camera for once.

pedal board - currently looking for a decent power suply so i can throw this piece of shit out the nearest window anyone have any decent recommendations?

pedalboard1.jpg

after selling the single recto, vht and my rack this is all im left with.....

bogner4.jpg

bogner6.jpg

and my other rig which my other guitarist in the band is using till he buys it off me.....

vht1.jpg

and another of the prs since i have a pic of it....

prs2.jpg

And my extremely basic recording setup in my room i almost feel embarrassed posting this around here with some of the gear that you guys have.....

2007_1003shitguitar0018.jpg

If you've got anything to be embarrassed about its the size of those bottles of Jager!!

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the same thing.
That ESP looks cool. But... do you use the PODxt for recording guitar instead of using the Bogner with Mesa cabs? Can you post a clip of what kind of guitar sound do you get from your gear? It looks great.

HAHAHAHAHA I was thinking the same thing.
That ESP looks cool. But... do you use the PODxt for recording guitar instead of using the Bogner with Mesa cabs? Can you post a clip of what kind of guitar sound do you get from your gear? It looks great.

perhaps his amp is at his rehersal place? and/or he doesnt have the room or neighbours to do proper mic'd recordings?

perhaps his amp is at his rehersal place? and/or he doesnt have the room or neighbours to do proper mic'd recordings?

Got it in one mate. I really can not crank the bogner at home so the pod will have to do for me. I'm not a pro at recording so it's not like i need the best tone ever to lay down rough demo's for my band. :)

thanks for the comments.

chris

honestly man, i'm really trying to get into using impulses but i havent the first idea how to use them, i'm only beginning to get into recording. I tried reading the many impulse threads but i'm only on the net during work when i don't really have time to take the info in and make sense of it all so impulses are a big blur to me at the minute. As soon as i figure it out i will indeed record using them.

Chris