New Riverside is...amazing!

@Bluesky: Are you serious, man??? SW's vocals are no match for Duda's. SW has recently been annoying me with his whiny style for most of the time. That's just me.

The song Conceiving You is one of my all-time favourite songs - this song alone to me is better than anything PT has ever done. Now, as an overall band, perhaps PT is a little stronger because they also have much more material for one thing. But the few standout tracks from Riverside are definitely better than PT's best. And like I said before, I definitely enjoy Duda's voice more than SW's.

Stefan: I think BOTH Out of Myself and Second Life Syndrome are better than the new one (I mean, how the hell do you top Second Life Syndrome anyway? Probably my favourite prog album ever) but that doesn't mean the third offering sucks.
Btw...The Curtain Falls is the best song off Out of Myself. Hehe.

I don't see how someone can like PT and not Riverside, though. To you guys I say, give it a chance...for sure. Some of the songs have a lot of stuff going on and can last for like 12+ minutes, so it'll surely have to grow on you. In fact, the new one even disappointed me at first...but wow does it get better.

Cheers!

100% agreement. especially the vocals thing. Duda is way better than SW imo, can't stand Wilson's whiny style

100% agreement. especially the vocals thing. Duda is way better than SW imo, can't stand Wilson's whiny style

:kickass: Thank you, someone else with sense here haha. There seriously needs to be a RIverside board...I know they must have more fans.

Is there something against the fact they are Polish maybe? I cannot even begin to comprehend why someone would go so far as to say they're bad )"ok" may be acceptabe, but bad???). Something's up, but oh well...I'll never believe anyone when they say they're a bad band, nor take this individual's opinion seriously.

@Sadguru: Rock on.