New Room With A View album out now!!!

Now that I remember... Collecting Shells At Lighthouse Hill was released on November 23, according to what Francesco told me, it is an excellent production recorded with the help of Jens Bogren (who has worked on albums of Pain Of Salvation, Katatonia, and Opeth, among others.) So no wonder it must be wonderful...

Mh... honestly I don't like it that much... I've seen it just one time but it seems to me a little too "static"... anyway I think I'll make a review when i get more into the album and find some time to write...

**Jester** said:
I have ordered it from francesco at my kingdom already!! along with En Declin - Trama.
He said he shipped it, so shouldnt be long...

I finally got both a couple of days ago.
The multimedia section of RwaV is really outstanding, I think much better than K1918's on 'Dopoguerra', it'll probably bcs of most of the themes dealing with the shells, waves, seaside and so forth which I'm very mad about - just like Novembre.
The clip is nice - half-way between a clip from the last Beyond Dawn's record and 'Tonight, tonight' by the Smashing Pumpkins, in my opinion... and the lyrics of this song must absolutely be read.
Musically is a lil' bit more catchy and emo-sounding than the debut album, but I think you'll love it after a few listenings.
It's a pity that their website doesn't work yet.

'Trama' by En Declin is also wonderful, very inspired, probably less catchy than RwaV and I just can't stop playing it.
There are even some additional vox by Marco from Klimt 1918 on track # 8 of En Declin.

WORN_CARILLON said:
May 21st of 2005... but it has been delayed since 23 november, as you can read in their label site www.mykingdommusic.net, so I don't understand your sentence...

Ok, when I read the homepage I thought what you said here was wrong, with the album beeing out now. I thought the album was set for a may 21st 06 release....

But I was wrong. Looking forward to hear the album!

never heard en declin... ive dled the samples from the mykingdom site and they are really really great :) i think ill buy the album this week along some other things like room with a view :)

Man, if you love Novembre and like Carmelo's singing, you must really listen to En Declin! Well, of course, is not so metal and extreme as some parts from Novembre, but it'll remind you some Novembrine tunes for sure.
Marco sings in Italian on that track I told you.
But the guy who sings here, Maurizio, if I'm not wrong, bcs I'm only listening to the music and didn't pay so much attention to the lyrix, band members and so forth... he's got such a marvellous and clean voice!

@ Worn... I know what you mean, but remember that they can't have the same chances that a cult act as The Smashing Pumpkins has always had.
And I definitely prefer their multimedia section to the one from K1918.

So, now the Italian tour of my dreams, further to Novembre, K1918 and RwaV even includes En Declin and why not, even Greyswan - again together only for this tour... that's a dream, just a dream, 'coz only in a dream there is fresh breeze... Wish I could dream it again... and dooown with guitaaaarsss :headbang:

what does swano have to do with RWAV?

roomwithaview1.jpg

maybe nothing... maybe they just met him when they were in orebro... but still... that swano guy is fucking everywhere. i was flabbergasted to see this picture.