Status
Not open for further replies.

MetalAges

Purveyor of the Unique & Distinct
Staff member
Sep 30, 2001
Virginia, USA
www.ultimatemetal.com
Since I've tried many times over to avoid being too "rule" oriented, to no avail...

I will be crafting new "rules of engagement" for the forum. I can't take the amount of reports any more. Frankly, I can't take the bickering and it's not what the forum was ever created for back in the day.

Forthcoming.

Why is there lots of reports happening? This seems to be a mostly civil community. I mean yeah some arguments break out, but they are rarely anything too bad.

They rarely devolve into personal attacks and insults. And when they do it still seems to be mostly in jest from what I can tell. Very little that warrants reporting anyway.

The only things I have any issue with are racist/homophobic/sexist comments and they don't seem to be the ones getting reported.

dude the social forum has been taken over with bullshit for what seems like 2 weeks now
It's been back to normal for like almost a week.

If we had a moderator in here again it could've been nipped in the bud a lot sooner and we wouldn't be in this predicament.

@MetalAges , Deron surely appointing a new mod would be a better solution than bringing in a bunch of rules.

And you have the nerve to say that i was the one reporting people here? Give me one solid reason why you would think that?

And since you're being honest here ... how many times have you hit the report button in the last 2 weeks? Did i give you a boo-boo by saying you're no friend of mine?

Once for you and maybe twice for UA. Why do you care though? I don't see the point in having a vendetta against someone 2500 miles away who you will never meet. It's a waste of effort.

why do i care? because like a bitch, in your first post you tried to imply that i was the one who reported people(something that i take pride in NEVER doing) when in all likeliness YOU are the main reason this thread even exists.

And what vendetta? I just don't like you, that's all.

why do i care? because like a bitch, in your first post you tried to imply that i was the one who reported people(something that i take pride in NEVER doing) when in all likeliness YOU are the main reason this thread even exists.

And what vendetta? I just don't like you, that's all.

You ask people to report others for you. You're not even man enough to snitch, let alone to deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.