new short mixtest, redwire impulses/podx3/SD2.0 br3wt

just listening on ear buds, but that intro thingy hurts my ears, it's really harsh, perhaps roll off some highs?

tone is pretty good from the pod, although again, it could use a few highs being rolled off, nothing huge though, maybe some mids as well?

the cymbals sound really roomy, and.. center panned? i keep my cymbals quite low down in the mix, but that's just taste, really.

not a fan of the snare sample, i'm afraid. i'd go for something with more.. "BAM", if you know what i mean..! haha.

thanks,

just listening on ear buds, but that intro thingy hurts my ears, it's really harsh, perhaps roll off some highs?

tone is pretty good from the pod, although again, it could use a few highs being rolled off, nothing huge though, maybe some mids as well?

the cymbals sound really roomy, and.. center panned? i keep my cymbals quite low down in the mix, but that's just taste, really.

not a fan of the snare sample, i'm afraid. i'd go for something with more.. "BAM", if you know what i mean..! haha.

thanks,

same here!

Thanks for all the input guys, and the thinness may be due to the lack of bass guitar. i'm updating it now, i added bass, lowered the cymbals a hair, and put a little verb, lemme know if its too much.