New Singer Announcement?

<quote>It will be in our fanclub (the CDC) first. Great chat there yesterday. It's cool to talk to people directly.</quote>

Nice to see that the boys haven't forgotten us little people. </sarcasm>

Well, finally they are going to announce that I am the new sing... oops:erk: , that's supposed to be a secret so don't tell anyone that I said anything!:lol:

If they get a new singer, I hope they'll announce John Bush isn't in the band anymore. Or they're going to give him a honorary membership...? :rolleyes:

Hopefully it will be an "old singer returns" announcement.

And I mean Bush!

<quote>It will be in our fanclub (the CDC) first.</quote>

No, it won't, it will be on Billy Milano's board first, and then on Blabbermouth, and then a few weeks later on the CDC. Still glad I saved my money.

You've pretty much summed up my feelings NFF. I'll always buy the next record (especially eagerly if it's Bush fronted), but that CDC seems to have bombed badly. Even people who joined seem frustrated most of the time. And yeah, Milano or Blabbermouth have always told us what's been going on first anyway.

I hope that spitz returns S.O.W.N line up rocks:headbang:

I don't see that happening, for the sole reason that Dan and his wife were, last I heard, expecting twins (have they been born yet? I honestly don't know), and Dan has his high-end watch business. IMHO, the twins alone are good enough reason to re-focus your energies. Being the father of twins myself, I'll tell you first-hand it can be exhausting work... especially when they start to walk (and learn how to steal food from the kitchen). :bah:

Yeah, Spitz would be my first choice on lead guitar, but he's moved on and i cant see him coming back. Besides from his comitments to his family and his watches, i couldnt see Danny wanting to play in Anthrax again without Joey behind the Mic.