Anthrax opening for Zombie?!

walking dead 666 said:
My, how times have changed. Anyone else remember back in the good old days.

Bring Bush back fast.

I don't know what your smoking if you don't realize that Zombie is a lot bigger than Anthrax with or without Bush............

ZeeZooZum said:
I don't know what your smoking if you don't realize that Zombie is a lot bigger than Anthrax with or without Bush............
I'm talking about White Zombie opening for Anthrax early on in the Bush years. It was actually a co-headline. Understand?

walking dead 666 said:
I'm talking about White Zombie opening for Anthrax early on in the Bush years. It was actually a co-headline. Understand?

I am talking about Rob Zombie in 2006 solo artist/ film director/ cult figure/ whatever the fuck else has a larger fan base NOW than Anthrax. It has nothing to do with John Bush, Joey, etc........

Well, I don't know what to think about this. Anthrax opening for Zombie. Previous Anthrax opening slots, I didn't mind because the headliner kicked ass. Judas Priest, Pantera, Motorhead. But Zombie?!?! Unless Bush joins, I seriously might skip this one. It's quite rare when I skip an Anthrax show near DC.

THEBALDGUYFROMBLACKLODGEVIDEO said:
..."cult figure"? What are YOU smoking?

I think he was generalising.. :lol: I suppose Rob Zombie is a cult figure to some.. *shrugs* like some of Rob Zombies stuff, even if it all sounds kinda samey.. Still I would go to the gig.

Rob Zombie is great and his show is awesome.
Give credit where it's deserved, he is always very sucessful in what he does.

white zombie sold out a mediums sized outdoor place here in Arizona recently with lacuna coil so this will help out anthrax for sure although it does seem like bizarro world remembering the good old days.

anthrax only gets this tour due to them being back as the classic lineup. I am not big zombie solo band fan but this will help out anthrax. They also really need to get onto gigantour for later in the year.

In 93 Rob opened for us. In 06 we are opening for him. This tour will be great for us. We're playing places we've never been to ever and a lot of places we haven't been in forever. The dates aren't confirmed yet and I don't know how this even got out. They haven't announced it on their end and we had to wait. As soon as the dates are confirmed we'll have them up.

Zombie has a new album out, has done the two Hollywood movies, he clearly is hotter than Anthrax right now but this will still be a great show and I hope it comes close because I will definitely be there!

why haven't they announced the dates on their homepage? i think it is just because they are not headlining, they don't want their fans to know about that tour. on the official site's tour calendar is standing "no tour dates currently scheduled". strange

Thrashard said:
why haven't they announced the dates on their homepage? i think it is just because they are not headlining, they don't want their fans to know about that tour. on the official site's tour calendar is standing "no tour dates currently scheduled". strange

Read what Black Thirteen said.