anthrax 12 on billboard

Anthrax may never recover the "Slayer like die-hards" but I'm sure they will be replaced by new fans judging by the promotion and attention the band is getting now. We will see. I'm just glad it's finally going well for them I couldn't be happier. I'll cop shit for saying what I'm about to say, but it's nothing I havn't heard before, Anthrax should have been the next Metallica and it's luck and circumstances that prevented that, not singers or songwrtitng in my opinion. It's obvious other see it differently and fair enough, but spare me................

Anthrax may never recover the "Slayer like die-hards" but I'm sure they will be replaced by new fans judging by the promotion and attention the band is getting now. We will see. I'm just glad it's finally going well for them I couldn't be happier. I'll cop shit for saying what I'm about to say, but it's nothing I havn't heard before, Anthrax should have been the next Metallica and it's luck and circumstances that prevented that, not singers or songwrtitng in my opinion. It's obvious other see it differently and fair enough, but spare me................

WOW! +1
anthrax is All This success HAVING But remember something, Have not started the tour, Have Any Video Not released yet!

worship music not come to south america yet!!

still a long way!

These sales may be larger than we imagine:kickass::kickass::kickass:

Yeah the songs and band creates or the singer a band has have no impact on the success of a band. Very well put! You should work for a record label, A&R seems like your strong point. You would make an excellent scout!

Label Executive: 'Hey stompmosher, what was your impression of the band we sent you to scout last night?'

Stompmosher: 'They were great they might be the next Metallica, I mean they had bad songwriting, and bad singer, but that means nothing its all about luck, lets sign them asap!'

Label Executive: 'You are a fucking moron, get the fuck out of my office you are fired'

Stompmosher:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Back to personal attacks again? I could not have been more diplomatic but you are obviously struggling to come up with something new if you have to resort to this. Very are a very sad, sad man. I hope you read your warning from the last personal attack on me and I hope the admins are reading this.
Just in case you missed from the "Stompmosher Vieo Blog" Thread, Quote "I'm locking this thread. IMF09, keep this up and I'll start deleting your posts, and I'll have a chat with the admins to have you banned.

That goes for everybody here. If you start posting threads that attack other members, I'll delete the threads, and have you banned.

Unlike Brent, I won't love you long time."

TWITTER!!!!

TheFrankBelloFrankBello
went to 3 bestbuys near me and Worship Music was being restocked!! Go Anthrax Army, -GO!!!

mister_mansmns!
Went to the local HMV to pick up Worship Music, and it was completely sold out

David_KorrDavid Korr

Went to my local CD store to purchase Anthrax Worship Music. Sold out. Distributor has it back ordered. Flying off the shelf

SORRY HATERS:fu:

Why couldn't you have just spared the board this post?

Yeah but your post was kinda dumb dude. I'm not encouraging harassment, but if you don't like the negativity and controversy on here, then don't make posts that you know are going to start it. Also try not to take things so seriously, remember, this is all for fun.

So that makes it OK then. In public he would end up in hopstipal because it's the internet it's OK. I knew I was wrong about something.....What was dumb about what I said? What was wrong about what I said? It's wrong as you see it only, that's about it. You have every right to think so. I'm all for fun but fun goes too far sometimes. I've shared my sense of humour a few times here. I have always said I have no problems with what people like, or thier opinions, people have probems with mine.

Yeah but if you know you're post is going to start the negativity and controversy you don't like so much, then why post it? Some shit is better kept to oneself. I edited my post btw but i guess it was too late :/

Yeah but if you know you're post is going to start the negativity and controversy you don't like so much, then why post it? Some shit is better kept to oneself. I edited my post btw but i guess it was too late :/

I have a right to post my opninion without a personal insult as a response. How is this starting anything? What don't you get about this? I don't do it to start anything. Funny how I'm the one that had the attack but somehow it my fault. :rolleyes:

What was dumb about what I said?

This

Anthrax should have been the next Metallica and it's luck and circumstances that prevented that, not singers or songwrtitng

If songwriting didn't have anything to do with a band being successful or not every band would be the next metallica. If singers didn't make any difference in a band then any band such as Stormchasers would be the next metallica.

If singing and songwriting have nothing to do with a bands success what does? "Luck and Circumstances?" I think not.

This

If songwriting didn't have anything to do with a band being successful or not every band would be the next metallica. If singers didn't make any difference in a band then any band such as Stormchasers would be the next metallica.

If singing and songwriting have nothing to do with a bands success what does?

You are right as you and people like you see it OK? I beg to differ, why is that dumb? Prove I am wrong? Time will tell if either of us are right or wrong. You are too quick to dismiss people that don't agree with you.

So you're saying every no.1 has great songwriting? Timing is just as critical as anything in the Music Bizz. Some bands cope better than others.

I have a right to post my opninion without a personal insult as a response. How is this starting anything? What don't you get about this? I don't do it to start anything. Funny how I'm the one that had the attack but somehow it my fault. :rolleyes:

Are you an emo kid? Just curious?

I love how you are begging for moderators to come delete everything that may be an 'insult' to you. Stop crying and whining, its a fuckin message board get a life. Or just don't post stupid shit and nobody will 'attack' you :D

So you're saying every no.1 has great songwriting?

I am saying the most important thing in any band is good song writing and good singing. "Luck" doesn't do shit if you have bad songwriting and bad singing.

Metallica is huge for multiple reasons. I hate post AJFA Metallica with a passion. But they were excellent song writers and james was an excellent vocalist. They got huge because they were excellent at what they did not because of 'luck'. The black album was an album I despise. BUT it is well written and has great vocals. If that album wasn't well written and had bad vocals Metallica would have never gotten huge like they did. Luck had nothing to do with it.

Anthrax had poor songwriting after SOWN. Not many people were into those songs after SOWN and that is why they almost went into extinction. That is why they couldn't even fill a small club. It had nothing to do with 'luck'. It was bad songs that people didn't like... PERIOD. You may love Volume 8, Deege might, Johnnie, and about 10k other people around the world. But thats where it ends. That is why Anthrax never was as big as Metallica not because of Luck or Circumstances.

'But IMF09, it's only your opinion of what is stupid shit'..... :tickled:

Are you an emo kid? Just curious?

I love how you are begging for moderators to come delete everything that may be an 'insult' to you. Stop crying and whining, its a fuckin message board get a life. Or just don't post stupid shit and nobody will 'attack' you

Tears of Laughter actually...............You do me great honour. Thank you. I always know when I've said something smart or intelligent when the only replies I can get are cry babay videos and "you're stupid" as a response. Any caveman can do that. I think it's time for you to beat your partner over the head with a club and drag them to your cave.