New site any time soon?

I'm losing it too... Great disappointment, and seeing Russell having a blast with A-Mob makes me worry... LePond hired from another band, what else...

Ive been around on this forum and the old Teof mailing list forever. And SyX has always been way behind with this stuff. Deron actually had control of the website once then factors led to him not doing it anymore. He woulda been great at keeping it up, But there are many people who could do a good job, i guess Romeo doesnt really care or else it would be done.

careful guys, you may be removed from the forum if you have anything negative to say about how things are run around here lmao. this is ridiculous

careful guys, you may be removed from the forum if you have anything negative to say about how things are run around here lmao. this is ridiculous

Incorrect.....You can say what you want about how things are run, but when you level personal attacks, yes, I will remove you... We've been through this already, don't be an ass....

Hey Moonie! Wazzup! LTNS!

New site looks great. Couple links to pics aren't coming up for me but that's just a minor detail. Layout looks great. Looking forward to some US tour info.