New SOB video/news

dan of bereavement

shroud of bereavement
Jun 6, 2004
Amesbury mass
www.myspace.com
Not sure if I had mentioned this or not, but we started a video for the first track we did in the studio about a month ago. It will be ready to watch once we have money again lol. Could be never, but at least we did all the shots of the band. We just have some additional filming to do of cool scenery and a hot model he got who will be playing a violin. Anyhow The name of the song is still up in the air, We were going with "The courage to fail" but and thinking about using "Seasons of Grey" now. I will edit all the other posts that mention the other name if we decide on a different name. The video was filmed at the Burkle performance center thanks to our guitarist Aari.

We are also working on 4 other songs at the moment and have been pretty stable with members. We plan to start playing live soon and shopping the song/video out to labes by spring.

Ok I guess that's it for now guys.

I have only tried to spell it since you were in the band, and still don't know how. Probably never will. I'll take your proper spelling and study it for the next 14 times I spell it wrong lol. I don't know why I mis-spell that word every time.

Because you basically rape the English language every time you try to spell anything?

I just found a shot of the model and the dress she is wearing in the video woo shes hot huh?

fhhffkg.jpg

ha ha ha ha. Yeah shits getting close to being finished, 1 more week from what he said 2 weeks ago. Nothing in the SOB world goes fast, always an agonizing process, always!!! we recorded this song a fucking year ago, with the intention of having an album released by now!

Ohh hey babe! Nice of you to post.

Everyone, this is my beautiful girlfriend Aly and she is from Romania, she plans to come stay with me in August. I hope you all have the pleasure of meeting this amazing person while she is here.

Yes, hun...like i told you before...i love to make my own dresses, pants, boots, even my underwear :))