New song available to download!

Hey there,

Evil G at Metal-Rules.com has posted a link to download a demo version of a new song! Go check it out!!!

"We're VERY pleased to present you with a brand new Imagika song featuring their new vocalist, Norman Skinner. Needless to say I love this!!

Download "Last Battalion" then post your comments on this song for the band to this thread.

DOWNLOAD PAGE:
http://www.metal-rules.com/sounds/

PLEASE NOTE: This is not the final version of the song as it will be on the CD. This is just a demo version to give you an idea of how godly the new album will be."
source: Evil G for Metal-Rules.com

Thanks to Evil G for your support!

Imagikafan said:
\m/ It sounds killer! I can't wait to hear the finished product!!! \m/

-Mark
Last Battalion Sounds Amazing! Henry plays like a monster on this one. Norman sounds great too. Can't wait to get the final mix with Elena's bass tracks. She rules!

Fuckin A Dudes!!! That sounds killer!!! Wow, what a total different approach Norman brings to the table, I am digging it immensley, can't wait to hear the rest!

Bear

This is some killing and grilling shit! I am ready to throw down and wrestle some alligators with that Aussie black mamba snake strangling dude!

You guys rule! I'm ready to break stuff.

Cheerz,
\M1/:D

M1 said:
This is some killing and grilling shit! I am ready to throw down and wrestle some alligators with that Aussie black mamba snake strangling dude!

You guys rule! I'm ready to break stuff.

Cheerz,
\M1/:D
Will you review the album when it comes out?

:)

Thanks for the comps!

Elena