New song F A I L for download !!

Nosferatu6

Feb 12, 2002
www.evergrey.net
Hey guys..

Thought it would be nice to, instead of a new trailer , offer you a song from the new album T O R N ! .
Just visit www.evergrey.net and rock out ! ; )
So enjoy and please be sure to tell us what you think and send it to anyone and everyone !

yours in metal
evergrey

You guys rock!

I've been around since Recreation Day and you always surprise me with these awesome tunes!

Can't wait until TORN comes out! :)

Tom, this is awesome! Thanks for sharing one of the new tunes with us, the fans, and giving us something to make the long wait until September more bearable!

I'm listening now and ABSOLUTELY LOVE what I hear! It's pretty cool to think back when I first heard some of these riffs in the studio diaries and trailers and to hear it now in its final form is fantastic. Based on this track (and the song snippets in the trailers) I truly think Evergrey has made a PHENOMENAL record and I'm quite sure it will be in my CD rotation for a long, long time. I can't wait to hold "Torn" in my hands... And then rip the shrink wrap off and jam it into my CD player! :headbang:

Well maybe more than 5 minutes, I listened to the song twice and had to shit. Fucking AMAZING, it was everything I expected. It was kind of cool to already know some of the parts from the trailer. I can't wait for the CD even more now that I've had a taste. This was way better than a trailer, good idea guys!

This was a nice surprise to wake up to! Now THIS is what an Evergrey album sounds like! I am really excited to hear the return of shred riffs.

Hey guys..

Thought it would be nice to, instead of a new trailer , offer you a song from the new album T O R N ! .
Just visit www.evergrey.net and rock out ! ; )
So enjoy and please be sure to tell us what you think and send it to anyone and everyone !

yours in metal
evergrey

Hey Tom..thanks alot simply awesome song! :headbang:

can't wait for the rest of the album in September
I'll just play this one a million times till then :)

Holy. Shit.
From the short sample in the trailer, I knew this song was going to be one of Torn's gems, and damn, was I not dissapointed. It's an amazing song, thank you Tom!
Now I'm anticipating the album even more (if that's even possible :D).

OMG!!!!! AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great song!!! Thanks Tom!! :worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship:notworthy:worship: