New song for a new project. (LECTO+MAC=WTF?!)

Any advice on what settings to play with dude?

Btw nice mix in that other thread :)

Thanks man!

It all depends on the source. What snare it is and what sound you want. But as some explained earlier for the THWACK, i used these settings on the mix you heard

Logic comp
Attack: 101ms
Release: 60ms
Ratio: 4:1:1
Threshold: -19db
Knee: 1
Circuit type: Platinum

Thats just me though. Have a fiddle

Thanks man!

It all depends on the source. What snare it is and what sound you want. But as some explained earlier for the THWACK, i used these settings on the mix you heard

Logic comp
Attack: 101ms
Release: 60ms
Ratio: 4:1:1
Threshold: -19db
Knee: 1
Circuit type: Platinum

Thats just me though. Have a fiddle

seems to have done the trick dude

try to sidechain bass and kick, and try to mix bass and guitars together (good mixed bass is a 30% of the guitar sound and it gives you a good balanced low-end)
and a little bit EQ guitars (especially mid-range), coz I think guitars are covering everything and it's hard to hear rest instr.
but it's just my opinion, don't bother....

jesus christ - sorry for my english... :)

try to sidechain bass and kick, and try to mix bass and guitars together (good mixed bass is a 30% of the guitar sound and it gives you a good balanced low-end)
and a little bit EQ guitars (especially mid-range), coz I think guitars are covering everything and it's hard to hear rest instr.
but it's just my opinion, don't bother....

jesus christ - sorry for my english... :)

Your English is fine dude :)
How would I sidechain the bass and kick?

I don't know what DAW do you use.
In Cubase for example you put on compressor on the bass track and turn on the sidechain option. On the kick track you use Send option to send your kick to bass track.
Try to find a tutorial on YT it would be helpful

Bass will ''hide'' every time the kick hits so I think that if you set the compressor right there won't be any pumping :)