New song for you guys to practice mixing with (DI's Included)

Hi,

My Mix

Stay Metall,

quality was nice in drums and guitars...but then after half of the song it all went to a mess haha, damn sync issues :D

Cant get this mix anywhere near where I want it to be, and I don't care anymore. Getting frustrated over here hahah

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3597430/roflsaurusrex song.mp3

I know those situations dude...but this is really good man...

damn man, really professional sounding, great drums and guitar tone...I liked that delay effect on the vocals, but why not finish the song?? ha...you took out all the piano and pads :(

No comments? :)

oh really sorry man, I must have missed it :(

the mix is really nice, imo drums need a little more work though, try making the bass drum just a little bit more noticeable, maybe making it more "clicky" might solve it I dunno. I like how the pianos, pads and choir really fit in this one, especially in the outro ;) oh and that delay in the vocals you put in one part was awesome :wave:

Here's my try! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2889697/Ultimate.mp3 Please let me know what you think!

drums sound awesome, you could just get the cymbals a little bit higher, but the guitars are a little low in the mix i think? maybe just 1db might fix it ;), when's there's vocals the guitars get really low...

damn man, really professional sounding, great drums and guitar tone...I liked that delay effect on the vocals, but why not finish the song?? ha...you took out all the piano and pads :(

I'm glad you like it, thanks
I didn't have enough time to reamp full guitars and check all the song. Just took a part and record, mix... :)
If you want I can upload pads, choir etc....lol I've missed that...

oh really sorry man, I must have missed it :(

the mix is really nice, imo drums need a little more work though, try making the bass drum just a little bit more noticeable, maybe making it more "clicky" might solve it I dunno. I like how the pianos, pads and choir really fit in this one, especially in the outro ;) oh and that delay in the vocals you put in one part was awesome :wave:

Thanks dude!