New song from me band...

muckypup1

Sinister Haven \m/
Jul 13, 2009
UK, Islington
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/song.mp3

Its just a rough recording I've made for a song idea for my new band :D Its going to have some paramore style vocals probably, i played everything on the recording so the bass playing is meh, and nothing has been edited at all yet, so don't be toooooooooo harsh on me!

i used Onqels TSE 808, with X50 with ryans s-preshigh impulse with a touch of reaEQ for post processing.

Ask questions or teh presetz if you want, i'll share any info you want haha, just tell me what i can do to improve it or anything like that :kickass:

Its a lil repetitive i know, but i'm in the middle of writing the final version, which should be full of new ideas :D

EDIT - I forgot to mention, I'm using a pitch shifted bass guitar on this, I couldn't tune it down low enough haha

New mix! http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3163522/Song 1 FOR JENNA- MIX 2 - Mastered.mp3

X50? Has it been released?

Although good mix, maybe you could raise the snare up.

Giuseppe [giubis]

Not following up Sinister Haven in your spare time then man?

I'm enjoying this though, you just need to vary up that chord progression or work on using variations.

Not following up Sinister Haven in your spare time then man?

I'm enjoying this though, you just need to vary up that chord progression or work on using variations.

Things with Sinister Haven turned a bit meh, i'm not sure whats happening with that at the moment, but I will start writing new material soon :D

I wrote this one for a new band i'm trying to start, more pop punk/alternative metal than death metal lol, I've been working on making this one more interesting by adding more changes and all that jazz

X50? Has it been released?

Although good mix, maybe you could raise the snare up.

Giuseppe [giubis]

Yeah the snare is pretty quiet, i'll turn it up for my next mix

I don't like the drum programming, in particular all the extra kicks. Just sounds a bit overdone for the style of song.

I'm a bit shit at drum programming, so I'm not happy with it either, I'll work on it though for my next mix, I want this to fucking kick ass haha

Finding vocalist for this kinda band might be tricky.
Basically you gonna get a bunch of H.Williams wannabes.
They are mostly useless for anything.I mean anything at all.
They even tend to look much worse than original.

Things with Sinister Haven turned a bit meh, i'm not sure whats happening with that at the moment, but I will start writing new material soon :D

I wrote this one for a new band i'm trying to start, more pop punk/alternative metal than death metal lol, I've been working on making this one more interesting by adding more changes and all that jazz

ah, I allready though that this sounds kind of different from what I remembered hearing from you until now ^^

try to get together a band and do something like paramore in drop B, would be fun for sure :D

ah, I allready though that this sounds kind of different from what I remembered hearing from you until now ^^

try to get together a band and do something like paramore in drop B, would be fun for sure :D

Thats what i'm trying today, drop B paramore would be so awesome :D