NEW SONG RELEASED today JULY 31/06

The song is awesome, and Sneap's production sounds great! I'm excitied for the release , great work!! the vocals are sweeet as are the guitars.:headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :kickass: :kickass: :kickass: Solo is sweetness as well Tim you rule.!!!

oh my god tim you have outdone yourself yet again.

severe emotional distress is absolutelly fucking amazing. i have listened to it about 20 times in a row now and i just cannot get enough.
i cannot wait until october 3rd for the album, its gonna be an epic day.

stu's vocals sound amazing, as do yours tim. keep it metal \m/

Man I was hoping I wouldn't have to sit on this tune too long (it's going to be on the PPUSA CD sampler this year). Smoking tune! I almost thought you guys were changing direction a bit and going melodic metal on me then SMASH in the face you go, haha. Cool tune!

Men, Ihave to stop to listen to this song , I love it !
the chorus is so great, the rythm is awesome ( Jim is the boss yeah ! :worship: ), and the lead guitars are amazing, I love the solo near the end of the song, very "in flames like " , so good !!!
Tim I think this song is one of the best you've ever made, don't you?
but I can't wait anymore to listen the new album, I will be blown away ! far away "above the weeping world":lol: