NEW SONG RELEASED today JULY 31/06

hell fucking yeah! i've been waiting , actually i think WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING for so long to hear this, and omg this sogn kicks so much ass, i love the harmonies and melodie of that chorus makes me happy, and everythign else sounds perfect - looks like it'll be up there for album of the year if all the songs are this good \m/. THANKS TIM

What I heard sounds killer however it is lame that it was released on myspace since it keeps stopping the song to buffer and It wont go all the way through.. :erk:

Fuck I missed it...that's what I get for not spending my life online all day every day :( You will showcase it elsewhere for those of us who missed it and LONG to hear it?!? *sends a begging plea*

and I can see how you would have a problem with buffering, myspace isn't the place for slow connections that's for sure.

just got home from chillen , and i had to coem back to it and listen to some more, the clean harmonies are so catchy it sick, i cant stop listening.

stu rules, i wish he sang the old songs like this, meaning have it on key , live when he sings some of the songs it sounds off , but he can perfect it easily

BlueSky said:
What I heard sounds killer however it is lame that it was released on myspace since it keeps stopping the song to buffer and It wont go all the way through.. :erk:

Check the player on www.gigantour.com, maybe that works better for you, it's in there too now.

sweet majestic darkness said:
Fuck I missed it...that's what I get for not spending my life online all day every day :( You will showcase it elsewhere for those of us who missed it and LONG to hear it?!? *sends a begging plea*

What do you mean you missed it? :confused: I don't think it went anywhere? I'm at work where myspace is blocked, so I can't check it right now, but it is in the player on the normal Gigantour website (see link above).

In a week or so the song will be released elsewhere if I remember correctly.

sweet majestic darkness said:

and I can see how you would have a problem with buffering, myspace isn't the place for slow connections that's for sure.
I have a cable modem :lol:

thanks marlies for pointing that out to me :kickass:

definitely gonna be a another great cd

Sneap's done it again. Excellent song guys! It's cool to finally hear a song written with Stu's vocals in mind (even if this particular song doesn't showcase his vocals that much, ha). I shall add it to my profile on Myspace. Now I really can't wait to hear the rest of the album. :headbang:

Hey guy's it's Stu here....im really glad people are enjoying the new tune and I can't wait for the whole album to be released!!!I was just checkin out the board's to see some of the feedback on the song and have read a few times that people are under the impression that I did not sing much on this song so let me clarify.I did pretty much all of the High to Low death vocals,I did lot's of cleans (High and low) and Tim and I harmonized on the chorus's in a couple of verses in a song or two on this album.Anyway...again im really stoked on the feedback and can't wait to do this stuff live!! See you all soon at a show!!

Stu

Marlies said:
Check the player on www.gigantour.com, maybe that works better for you, it's in there too now.

What do you mean you missed it? :confused: I don't think it went anywhere? I'm at work where myspace is blocked, so I can't check it right now, but it is in the player on the normal Gigantour website (see link above).

In a week or so the song will be released elsewhere if I remember correctly.
Nevermind, it IS infact there. I don't know how I missed it on there last night though... Anyways, I also have a cable modem, which makes great for the myspace site and listening to music. This is an amasing song; you have stayed true to your intricate and heavy, yet delightful sound. the riffs are intriguing and the drums and bass fill with ambition, and the vocals are indeed great. I heard Stu sing on tour last year in Battle Creek so already I knew he could pull it off!

very impressive,,, i think it might be a great idea going with shorter songs on the album,,, this song goes by very quickly and has the listener wanting more,,, some bands find a catchy chorus and drag it out at times,,,, sneap did a fantastic job as expected,,, the vocal harmonies sound great with tim and stu,,, i cant wait to buy this album,,,, just my 2 cents,,,, best of luck on gigantour!

Having heard the whole album now, I have one thing to say:

:OMG:
followed by:

:headbang:

I been dying to hear this lineup on a recorded album, after seeing them live quite a few times with Stu. All I can say is, I'm still picking my jaw up off the floor. I cannot wait to buy this fucking masterpiece!!!!!!!!!!!!

INTO ETERNITY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!