New song using the Axe FX Standard.

iamdunker

Jun 28, 2008
So i finally was able to snag up an axe fx standard. Wrote a song and recorded the sucka. http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15356910/Chris Dunker - PooPoo.mp3

let me know what you guys think. Also, this is the rectodjent patch that can be found by searching the axe forums. The guitar is a Ibanez RG1570 with a crunch lab in the bridge and an ibanez v7 in the neck which was used for the solo.
I must say that the axe makes me enjoy playing guitar again. Not that i don't enjoy playing my mesa boogie dual rectifier(seriously thinking about selling it). Its just that the axe is just so awesome that i can't wait to get home from work to play it. And i just have the standard. By the way, i have managed to play 1 show live and am using an EV elx115p powered speaker and it sounded amazing. Our other guitar player wants one so bad.

it doesn't help that i am using a 99 dollar rogue bass with 3 year old strings. The patch definitely isn't perfect but not to bad for only having it 2 weeks. I got a 5150 patch that i use for most things.