New Soulitude-Any collab? (Heavy Metal content, crabcorers keep away)

Jevil

Pro Evolution Fucker
Apr 18, 2006
Basque Country
www.soulitude-web.com
Hallo, I'm writting new songs for my next Soulitude album.
This is a side project that I do in my spare time just for fun, with excellent reviews. Usually I invite friends from local bands to sing, this time I was thinking that could be funny if any of you want to sing or play some solo.
My idea is to release it in December 2011. Lyrics are not finished yet.

So basically my music is for clean vocal, but there are some screamos too.

What can I offer to you? Money? NO, this project is free and downloable.
The only thing I can give you is a bit of promotion of your band in Spain via my other band’s site (very visited).

The style? Is just Heavy Metal mixed with some thrash and old school-powermetal influences, nothing related with the word "core" or "nu".

Okey, you can check my last work promo sample (2010), if you like the style and you can sing, scream and play solos and you are interested, let me know or send me a PM. Still 2-3 months to have the demo finished.

Last edited by a moderator:
facebook-me-gusta.jpg

Will you be writing lyrics / vocal melodies? I could sing something but I really don't have time to write.

Yes Rip-G, I always write melody lines and lyrics, they often go hand in hand. I record a demo with those melodies sung by me :guh: so the singers can have an idea.
Your voice will be welcome, if you have time.

would also be up for some solish stuff if you dont want any immense shredding from me.
can also provide some br00talz on the vocals...singing not that much though
edit: and also just in case you need some Rammsteiny vocals....lol^^

awesome!!!:headbang:

all I ask are 2 things ..

1st - if at all possible I'd love to have a section with some chord movement. Last couple spots I did I kinda got stuck playing over a 2 chord kind of progression. While thats not a bad thing by any means its also not my strong point and I would love a spot where I can stretch out a little. If not, no biggie cause just from what I heard musically I can already figure on being totally inspired over anything you throw at me

2nd - just shoot me a PM or hit me up on facebook when you have something for me to listen to ... just in case I miss a thread bump or something

Hey man this sounds hot I'd love to throw in a solo (or more) and definitely in for clean vocals as well.

Check out the music in the link on my signature for samples of my work.

Cheers,
Hadi