Death metal online collab, OLD SKOOL \m/

As in some of your other threads i once again like to offer my services (aka drumming skills) to you. One of my buddies has a little studio which i can use for drumrecording, and i probably gonna buy a new interface from my upcoming paycheck (i think it's gonna be the Focusrite Saffire Pro 40). I listened to the song idea and i already got some of my own ideas for it. Might post something for that later on.

For some reference, check the MySpace of my old band, it's got 4 tracks from our full-length from 2009. I think it falls in the category of progressive death metal, the music is pretty diverse and i can definitely say the drums are too. Offcourse that's not all of my abillities, but i think it's a pretty solid mix between technical abilities and playing in service of the song. Enough spam ;)

Cool dude, we'll see what everyone else can come up with, and who can record the best drum track, but sure, if you can, record a sample of your ideas for the song and post it man!

Sounds pretty cool dude, I like the main riffs, and I know it's supposed to have vocals on top but it still sounds a bit too repetitive to me, maybe if I add a few more stuff and separate the repeating riffs from each other it would take better form? I'll see what I can come up with

Got anything yet?