GRINDCORE ONLINE COLLAB THREAD!!!!!!!

Ok sounds good... I've not posted anything yet because im still working on my fucking iso-booth so I can actually get decent tones down on shit. But I can post some random pod shred shit in a few mins if you want?

Ok... ive just broke a string on my voyager... thats pissed me off... so ive copied together a couple of licks from a me pissing about and a solo from an old recording of one of my womans songs for you to check... ill paste the dropbox url in a min...
Dont usually just solo without a backing or a click to be honest, so best thing is for you to let me know what tempos, etc the tracks are in and ill do as many samples of dumb-ass guitarist audtion tape licks as you want.

guess its just the way they look on my IE. N/m just was touch and go wether they were working for a min...
Random Cliched Guitar Audition Tape Number 34545735678358
Like I just said... random shred licks from me pissing about and a solo I did on of my womans old mixes.
I normally like, you know, tempos and keys and shit to solo to so I dont know how you're gonna sample in licks without me knowing what speed your songs are at. Lol or is that the whole point?

Yeah, just let me know how you wanna do it. I realize that the mix more of a bluesy metal tune but its to show that I can actually put together decent solos and shite :lol:. I'll record the samples of the guitar a lot better than whats on the clips (I.e. no CRT hum :lol:) but thats just me pissing about as I said. Whats the deal with this thing anyway? I mean, you guys got material/songs/whatever? Hows it work?

Yeah, just let me know how you wanna do it. I realize that the mix more of a bluesy metal tune but its to show that I can actually put together decent solos and shite :lol:. I'll record the samples of the guitar a lot better than whats on the clips (I.e. no CRT hum :lol:) but thats just me pissing about as I said. Whats the deal with this thing anyway? I mean, you guys got material/songs/whatever? Hows it work?

Well it had slowed down, no one was writing anything. But now there seems to be people interested in it again :D

I would rather the songs and ideas were written with a tab program like Guitar Pro or Tux Guitar, it makes it easier to practise each part.