Sneap forum Dio tribute album thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dan, Carlos, Paulie ....

I am in the studio today with some guitarists for the new CD I am working on. Can one of you guys post the links to the Artwork. Everyones Names and Info and File Downloads on Backstage. I Should be able to get them up on the website by tonight. (12 or so hours from now)

I have no idea where the artwork is and I'm getting swamped by conference calls with a couple big customers today (BMW can kiss my ass) so I'm gonna have no opportunity to do anything starting in about 1 minute until later tonight

FML

Not Constantinople? (I'm Sorry.. I have They Might Be Giants on the brain for some odddddd reason, and couldn't help but say it :D)

Great work on the Stargazer Gtrs., btw..

- P

i did it all the time when i was in navy. it stuck on my head and whenever someone asked me where i was from, i told them istanbul not constantinople. also my girlfriend was in new york at that time and i had an urge to sing the "even old new york was once new amsterdam" part.

thanks for your nice comment bro.

can someone throw up the final mastered wave file for the song "Heaven & Hell" please? For some reason when I unpacked the rar file it said that one file was corrupted

thanks!

Posting this again now that the information is complete :)

Dream Evil

Sajid "Sarj" Masood (India)
- Lead Vocals
- Drum/Keyboard Programming

Marcos "Mark" Santana Ruiz (Spain)
- Bass

Adel Al-Qattan (Kuwait)
- Rhythm/Lead Guitars

Bader Nana (Lebanon)
- Backing Vocals

Heaven And Hell

- Lead Vocals
- Drum Programming

Alex Pascu (Romania)
- Bass

Ishaan Singh (India)
- Rhythm Guitars

Mengoz "Mateo" Mathieu (France)
- Lead Guitar

Bader Nana (Lebanon)
- Backing Vocals

We're Stars

- Lead/Backing Vocals (Dave Meniketti, Paul Shortino, Ronnie James Dio)
- Drum/Keyboard Programming

Jason Cohen (USA)
- Lead/Backing Vocals (Eric Bloom, Kevin DuBrow)
- Rhythm/Lead Guitars

Max "Morton" Pasechnik (Ukraine)
- Lead/Backing Vocals (Geoff Tate, Rob Halford)

Daniel Luces (Venezuela)
- Bass

Bader Nana (Lebanon)
- Backing Vocals
- Intro Clean/Chorus Lead Guitars

Deniz Tuncer (Turkey)
- Lead Guitar

Marcus Hedwig (USA)
- Lead Guitar

Paul Carter (USA)
- Lead Guitar

Travis Woyen (USA)
- Lead Guitar

Hey guy's maybe isn't that obvious but for the tags how is supposed to be named the "Artist" section?
Maybe Sneapster's Dio Tribute or something? and how about in the Album Name. just to put the right tag into the files.

mephisto_loh said:
Hey guy's maybe isn't that obvious but for the tags how is supposed to be named the "Artist" section?
Maybe Sneapster's Dio Tribute or something? and how about in the Album Name. just to put the right tag into the files.

I think Backstage Metal was the Artist Name we were going for, since we can't use Andy's name in any way. About the album, we had decided on "To Heaven Through Hell - A Tribute to Ronnie James Dio" but of course if anyone has other ideas chime in

Status
Not open for further replies.