Dio Tribute "Rainbow in the Dark" Song Discussion

I am afraid I'm ill again (bloody epidemia here). And we're short on time. With all my efforts I won't be able to do vocals before 22 of September, which is too late. If the deadline will be moved - I'm still in. If it won't be and if Jacare will do fine with C - i'll be happy, cos I feel like I've swallowed the British Steel album.

That's cool man, understandable.

Re-Tracking Front.. I'm getting new strings today/tomorrow.. PM'd some scratch tracks to Jacare, and Severu is going to start tracking the new bass.. Jussi.. can you give us the keys in Gm?

-P

Thanks Dan... this helps alot.. this song HAS to be on there, haha..

All right! I'm definately pumped about this, didn't know if we were gonna get this done or not.. I'm retracking the rhythms and leads with some fresh strings tonight/tomorrow.. Mephisto I'll send them to ya!

-Paul

Mephisto.. tracks have (finally) been PM'd

Did a little somethin somethin with the last chorus/breakdown area and added a nice little guitar lick at the end of it:headbang:.. may stay this way, may change back :D
-P

Still waiting to hear from Mephisto.. wanted his opinions on the rhythms and the "bridge/breakdown/last chorus" thing...

Other than that.. tracking is done...

-P

Yeah, I think I'll be redoing that solo, haha.. It doesn't sound nearly as tight as I thought it did when I recorded it, haha!

What is everyone's opinion on the bridge?

EDIT: The bridge I'm referring to is @ 3:40-ish where I drop the rhythm guitar out to a sustained E chord and play just the tale, letting the bass and keys take over underneath Max's vox and then come in with the little lead bit at the end.