Dio Tribute "Heaven and Hell" Song Discussion

Hey superfreak, the mix is pretty cool, i like the balance between the bass and guitars though i think the guitars could come up a (just a tad bit though).
Would it be possible to use second set of tracks i uploaded? They cover a few mistakes I made in the ones u've used. If its too much of a hassle, nevermind.
Cheers.

don't know if i'm being biased because I played it but I find my guitar solo a bit low low, and really low in the end it is buried in the wall of sound and behind the voice which stays upfront the whole song ?

Hey superfreak, the mix is pretty cool, i like the balance between the bass and guitars though i think the guitars could come up a (just a tad bit though).
Would it be possible to use second set of tracks i uploaded? They cover a few mistakes I made in the ones u've used. If its too much of a hassle, nevermind.
Cheers.

Hey Kramer,

I like the old take! I don't know how to explain it but it had a nice vibe, the new take is accurate but doesn't have that vibe. Am I making any sense? hehe. Plus I fixed the old take enough that it sounds good.

don't know if i'm being biased because I played it but I find my guitar solo a bit low low, and really low in the end it is buried in the wall of sound and behind the voice which stays upfront the whole song ?

Hey LeSedna,

Solo levels fixed, uploading the new mix now.

Hey Kramer,
I like the old take! I don't know how to explain it but it had a nice vibe, the new take is accurate but doesn't have that vibe. Am I making any sense? hehe. Plus I fixed the old take enough that it sounds good.

haha.. okay.. if you say so...

I like the latest mix! :D