Dio Tribute "Stargazer" Song Discussion

Dan, how's the bass recording going bro? I know you're busy with starting race wars around these days :D

Dan, how's the bass recording going bro? I know you're busy with starting race wars around these days :D

hahahahaha that was a harmless joke :lol:

Honestly though, I'm sorry I have taken so long, I was swamped with work for my own band these last couple months (preproduction for a full length), but I will do this, on saturday I still got some guitars and bass to lay down for preprod so I'll get to this sunday or monday, cause monday's a holiday here so I got all day

^ You'll probably be getting a bass track soon .. that lazy fuckin Venezuelan finally got me the track today for our tune. Of course I'll probably have to re-record most of it ....

Hey guys, you're not gonna believe this but I actually did the bass today! Hahaha seriously, I don't think I've ever taken this long for any project, and it's silly to keep apologizing so I just hope you like it!

Oh and no link. Internet has been dead for a while, Ill go to a place and upload it there and post it, just wanted to let you know it's done.

P.s. In case you're wondering, I've been around on my Iphone

Got it! Inserting into the project.
Ok, what about the vocals? Will we choose my guy or crillemannen vocals (very nice, btw!)?
I've got the brand new toy - NI Session Strings, aranging the coda orchestration now:))

I can do the vocals but i have to re-record them because i did raise the tempo a little bit. But it shouldn't take longer than a hour or so, it was basically one take as soon as i learned the tune