Dio Tribute "Long Live Rock and Roll" Song Discussion

Sure, man. It's not bad or off the pitch, it's just a bit too "rough" in a couple of places:
"...screaming in >>MY<<" one halftone flat (first thought it's sharp but then realised you've modified this vocal line a bit
"..mi->>IND<<" almost halftone flat too
everything else is perfect:)

Singers... please get your parts tracked. I'm going to go ahead and track the entire first verse, just to be safe in case somebody decides to drop out.
Any update on the rhythm? We should have a backup plan in case Gnash can't do it.

Max, I missed your post with the sample of your vocals and I just heard them... you never fail to impress!

superfreak: thanks, colleague. it's nice participating in one project with you:)
Gnash told me he'll do the riffs very very soon and it gonna be killer. Could not answer him cos his PM box was full but hope he'll arrive here soon.

Max I think you should mix this song, are you on mixing duty for any other songs in this tribute?

Uh pardon, haven't noticed this.
Yeah, I can easily mix, cos I've got my drums, my bass, my lead gtrs here.

Another problem that my PM discussions with Gnash always lead to the same "I'll do riffs soon. I'll do riffs tonight. I'll do riffs soon. I'll do them this evening and send to you". So. It's september 6 already. It's a matter of couple of hours. Should I do the backup riffs so that we can be sure we won't lose a lot of work if we won't receive his riffs?

P.S: cool vocals, man. hope we'll have enough singers not to repeat experience with "Stars":)

YES PLEASE! go ahead and track the guitars, can't take any chances. Any word from the other vocalists involved in this song?

Thanks for the comment man! I'm truly enjoying these collaborations, never did something like this before... feels great!

That sound fucking awesome! Vox file sent :)

Btw should I record the stuff in the beginning? "Alright... Rock And Roll" and the one before the second verse "Let It Live"?

I've got to get my voice in shape, no singing for a while and lots of abuse.