Dio Tribute "All the Fools Sailed Away" Song Discussion

Gonna PM you the new DIs tomorrow Max.. should be good to go after that.

-P

Hell yes! Listening now!

EDIT: So glad we decided on the acoustic guitar over the clean electric...

Just had a thorough listen. Damn I love the vocals! The guitar solos could be a little louder, especially at the end. Some synth stuff is a bit too loud for my taste.. :D There's a track on the choruses that pokes out too much, the one that plays the long, lowest(?) notes.. ah I forgot which it is... not the one that does the riff, anyway. Might be a fail on my part as well (wrong sound or something..).

Also was there a high note on the background vocals in the last chorus? I'd like to hear it more! :D

But, if you've already done the final bounce, then ignore all of this and enjoy your work!! :headbang:

RichS,
Macke/Crystal Light: My sincere THANKS, gentlemen:) It's a pleasure to hear good words about my singing:)

Paulie!: I used '91 Mesa Mark IV head lead channel, tweed mode> MESA Rectifier Oversized 4x12 cab (which I modified a little bit) > single sm57 > hipass at 100 hz, lopass at 10 khz, some tiny cuts in 3,5kHz and 4,8kHz areas.

Sure, I wish we did not reamp them, but run them straight into the amp - I had to deal with some digital noize when the notes were fading, but anyway:)) I like the result.

I def. wish I could've recorded the Laney while I had it, but alas it was not the case.. I like the tone that came out though for sure.