Dio Tribute "Long Live Rock and Roll" Song Discussion

Whoa... I can only imagine how scary it must have been! Take your time and get well...!!!

Thank you, man! Yeah, it was total demoralization. And "demoralization" is still and understatement. The worst thing is that I had activities I HAD to accomplish no matter what.
Anyway. I'm already missing the Dio project. I'll get the job done soon!
Cheers:)

Sounds great! I really like it. One thing I would try to do in an other way would be to make choruses more... well... choral. Instead of one guy with a backup low in mix, more like three guys singing equal (more or less).

I think it's a great job. You still left a dominant voice in the chorus but it's much fuller now. I like it.

The "screaming" thing sounds funny (3:26) to me... In earlier versions I honestly thought it was a joke to be replaced.

Do you still want those improvisation lines? I must admit I either always forgot or had something other to do... You might do them yourself I guess.

Thanks!
Yeah, I agree, that thing sounds a bit silly:) I'll delete it. It will be a bit dull without them (refrain x 4).
We can improvise together
OR
I can do a guitar solo there (it might be a decision if we have no time to sing something)
OR
We can do the fade out (too bad for the coda)

Let's decide and I'll do it immediately.

I hate fadeouts with a passion so... no.

Solo is an excellent idea and it would be a good fit even with some singing on the sides. You should try it.

I do have some time tonight for recording and singing so I'll see if I can come up with something decent. You can use it or not I won't be complaining : )