Dio Tribute "Gates of Babylon" Song Discussion

Those guitars sound good man! Nice work!;)
Who's gonna be playing bass and solo on this?

theforgotten said:
Here's an update to the sound of Gates Of Babylon.Still working on a guitar solo,I'll add backing vocals lately and I have to make vocals on the ending to tempo http://dl.dropbox.com/u/2889697/Gates%20Of%20Babylon2-4.mp3

That's great man, if you haven't realized the deadline is in two days. Hope you can make it! Although I think it was gonna be moved back a week, I'm not sure

I'll do my best Dan to catch the deadline so if its gonna be moved to the next week I'll have more time to finish it.You know I had problems with deleting the HDD partition so I'm doing this song for a 2nd time.Cheers!

It's hard for me to announce that the official finishing of the song will have to wait few days to week max because today, few hours ago my grandfather died at the age of 81.Cheers guys!I'll write to you soon as I can.Thanks and God bless!

It's hard for me to announce that the official finishing of the song will have to wait few days to week max because today, few hours ago my grandfather died at the age of 81.Cheers guys!I'll write to you soon as I can.Thanks and God bless!

Sorry for your loss, man. I have my grandma's funeral on Monday-she was 97.

Really sorry to hear that man, I know what you feel, my father just died a few weeks ago. It's obvious you're gonna need a few days to digest what happened and feel better to go back to finishing the mix. Although it has been delayed more than enough, I hope everybody understands we can make an exception on your case, it's not like you don't have a good reason to delay it