Dio Tribute "Gates of Babylon" Song Discussion

I'm here! jaja not dissapeared!
I have some work, but the song should be ready this weekend!

I have a Question, I'ts ok if I send just the DI's? I don't have a good amp right now.

Sorry Rick I was just kidding!It would be nice to record DIs because if we decide one person to mix the whole tribute album he'll need guitar and bass DIs.Soon as you record post your rough mix and post your DIs :headbang:

theforgotten said:
Sorry Rick I was just kidding!It would be nice to record DIs because if we decide one person to mix the whole tribute album he'll need guitar and bass DIs.Soon as you record post your rough mix and post your DIs :headbang:

There will not be one person mixing the whole tribute, that is up to the team of each song. There will be one person doing the mastering for all songs, but obviously he won't be needing DIs for mastering haha

Forgotten, If you don't have acces to mic'ing a good amp, maybe you should try your best with ampsims then

Hi! Rhythm Guitars are ready (I think...)

In the "mix" (guitar have no process at all, just a preset from the sansamp) the guitars are louder than they should be, this is for you to check them.
I you have a suggestion or find any mistake tell my and I will correct it!

Here is the Link http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7979647/New%20Gates%20Of%20Babylon%20%28Rhythm%20Guitars%29.mp3

Who is going to mix the song? Or who do I send the DIs to?

Love the sound of the Drums and the voice! Great Work!