Metal/Rock project! Recruiting thread!

Hmmm. I'd be interested for some rythmguitar parts as well, I own 2 7-stringers (Carvin and Bo-El). Sounds nice.

Cool, looks like there will be 3 rhythm guitarists in this!

The tab for the first song is somewhere in the first page of posts, record a track of the rhythm guitar 2 track if you want :kickass:

Do you have any samples of your recording sound?

I will have some samples as soon as I record that part. Haven't been recording anything in the metal/rock genre until now. I'll start practising the riffs now and start recording as soon as possible. Do I need to split my signal right away (so you have a DI and an amped version) or is this just for auditioning?

I will have some samples as soon as I record that part. Haven't been recording anything in the metal/rock genre until now. I'll start practising the riffs now and start recording as soon as possible. Do I need to split my signal right away (so you have a DI and an amped version) or is this just for auditioning?

Its more of an audition, but a DI would be cool as well :D

I'd like to have DI's for everything once we start properly recording, for reamping and shit, but for this audition its not that important :kickass:

If Damian doesn't come through on the drums, I'll give a crack at it. You can hear my playing and recording skills on my bands MySpace page below if you haven't heard them already! :headbang: