Doom Project! Sunn o))) inspired!

Due to my house fire, I might be on hold for a little...

wow that's terrible, really sad to hear that man, hope it wasn't too tragic and of course hope your gear wasn't lost in it haha

well that's cool, maybe who's after you could go on and you could add last whenever you can, seriously good luck getting everything right after the fire

To everyone else: where are you guys? let's keep up with this!

wow that's terrible, really sad to hear that man, hope it wasn't too tragic and of course hope your gear wasn't lost in it haha

well that's cool, maybe who's after you could go on and you could add last whenever you can, seriously good luck getting everything right after the fire

To everyone else: where are you guys? let's keep up with this!

I was next to work on your song after him, so I might get recording later today.

We must not let this die!

it wont die, people are just busy existing outside of droning out for hours
as for me im waiting for the right time now
ill know when its the right time
and when it is itll be all good

So here´s a quick mixdown of my bass on joe´s piano
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Joe%20Piano%20Drone%20with%20Dans%20Bass.mp3

here´s the wav file of my part: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/954292/Joe%20Piano%20Drone%20Bass.wav

Only added a few long notes during the first part of the track, it´s my bass with all tone controls down, the pod with the bassman amp sim on with tone controls set with lots of bass, some good mids and almost no treble. Then post processed with Eq to filter out all highs left, compressed to FUCKERY to give it shitlot of sustain, but still keeping the pick transient. Hope you guys like it.

Cool, im gonna get to work on this right away. expect results in the next few days

MEGABUMP!!

I was just cleaning up my dropbox and gave a listen to the stuff I had done, searched for the thread, fortunately sonny´s stuff was still in his dropbox so now I´m listening to what we had done with this project so far, and I´m really sad we let it die like this. This was the most productive of Sonny´s collab threads, and I would be very happy to see some kind of finished recording on this. Who´s with me? Shane, Kevin, Sonny? Gareth´s not in the forum anymore, and I don´t know if he´s even into this anymore, but I would still love his input if possible, as with everyone´s. Haven´t seen Joe here nor on facebook in ages, did he die?

I forgot this thread was still on here! Yeah man i'd be up for getting it started again, i've got better at everything since this started, and it'd be a shame to see what we got done wasted haha, i asked Gareth and hes still interested as well, but i dont know about Joe or the others, i havent seen Joe online for a while

I've been pretty sparse on here lately, but I could probably get back into this.

Dan, add me on FB if you'd like (facebook.com/executioner213). Might need a fire under my ass, since I've got stuff on my plate at the moment, but I'm always down to collab.

Executioner213 said:
I've been pretty sparse on here lately, but I could probably get back into this.

Dan, add me on FB if you'd like (facebook.com/executioner213). Might need a fire under my ass, since I've got stuff on my plate at the moment, but I'm always down to collab.

Sure thing dude, I'll add you. We're all busy, but if we could dedicate an hour or two per song whenever it's our turn, we can certainly get something really cool done. I spoke to Gareth too, he said he's keen on doing it, but he won't be coming back to the forum though.