GRINDCORE ONLINE COLLAB THREAD!!!!!!!

Yeah I write literally everything I do in guitar pro wether its rhythm, lead, bass, drums, whatever...

yeah if shit just needs tabbing out and chopping together into guitar pro and arranging into songs then I dont mind doing that as well... I read music pretty good so I can get tabs together pretty quick as long as I know what needs doing. :D

Awesome... checking it now... I've got a [edit (why the fuck did I write "metalcore"?)] death metal song we can probably adapt. Its got some good riffs in it at the least.

LOL "Cool solo here please." :lol:

Yeah I know what you mean. Kind of stuff I listen to is things like Trigger the Bloodshed, Brutal Truth, Cryptopsy, Dying Fetus and the more intense stuff rather than Napalm era grind.
Im gonna get some very rough demos done for the death metal stuff of my own and try to find some guys over the net to play it. I've given up trying to find talented band members in this shitty little town.

trigger the bloodshed, cryptopsy and fetus aren't grind d00d. just straight up death metal. brutal truth is sick though

trigger the bloodshed, cryptopsy and fetus aren't grind d00d.

lol not this again... well I don't see much difference between triggers riffs and some o brutal truths riffs. And triggers' drummer is a match for most grindcore drummers I dont give a shit... it could be fairground music for all I care and I dont as it happens.

I just had a listen to the song tab, I think that the rhythm guitar might be a bit too fast, I'll try and get it recorded in a day or two :D But its not going to be perfect, at that kind of speed it would just be too hard for me to play it exactly as the tab does :D

lol not this again... well I don't see much difference between triggers riffs and some o brutal truths riffs. And triggers' drummer is a match for most grindcore drummers I dont give a shit... it could be fairground music for all I care and I dont as it happens.

I think we should mix this up with death metal, not Trigger The Bloodshed, but more old school death metal, while keeping the brutal grind style there, but of course this should mainly be grind :D

I just had a listen to the song tab, I think that the rhythm guitar might be a bit too fast, I'll try and get it recorded in a day or two But its not going to be perfect, at that kind of speed it would just be too hard for me to play it exactly as the tab does

Whats the rush????? Practice it man, you'll get it...

Yeah it totally would. I think the tempo is bang on tbh... plus theres a big difference between me jamming/writing that solo on there late at night for the first time and playing it perfectly to recording standard.