GRINDCORE ONLINE COLLAB THREAD!!!!!!!

Yeah, but see, you kind of can?
You should try throwing some mics up, hitting record and improvising one day.
It's all comes out purely from the subconscious, and that's the beauty of it. There's no truer form of self-expression in music than pure improvisation, it's all directly from the soul.
That's what I'm trying to say man.
I'm not saying fuck the mics the guitar selection, the production, whatever, I'm saying it comes SECOND to the feeling of the music. I'd rather listen to some really pure sounding grind with horrid production than really produced grind that had too much thought put into it when it's a genre that thrives on being pure feeling.

I completely agree with you, but not everyone knows how to improvise (i've improvised 2 times in my life and i sucked), i can make good music but planning it.. writing it.. jaja, maybe in guitar pro :rofl:. Other people can do it more easily, but not me.. i prefer writing it and then playing it. And also i think it would be more easy for doing it online. And if we can get a good quality sound, even better!

I completely agree with you, but not everyone knows how to improvise (i've improvised 2 times in my life and i sucked), i can make good music but planning it.. writing it.. jaja,

I love when spanish speakers write Jajaja instead of hahaha, I've seen it happen in other forums and everyone goes "what the fuck are you saying?!?!?!" hahahaha

mick harris makes me wish i was from birmingham
i fucking love his drumming

I completely agree with you, but not everyone knows how to improvise (i've improvised 2 times in my life and i sucked), i can make good music but planning it.. writing it.. jaja, maybe in guitar pro :rofl:. Other people can do it more easily, but not me.. i prefer writing it and then playing it. And also i think it would be more easy for doing it online. And if we can get a good quality sound, even better!

Well if you can count on one hand the amount of times you've improvised you're obviously not gonna be that great at it? Do it some more and eventually it'll click and you'll just go "yeah, i dig this shit" and it'll be all cool
you need to have someone you communicate with on a fundamental level too, not just musically but as people, that is the key

So what should we start off doing then? some kind of cover, or a original song? I was thinking that for our first song, on of the drummers could record a short track, something crazy and fast, and each member could record their pieces over it... if we write the songs with guitar pro, they will be much more polished, but if we do it like this, we can keep it raw and grindy like Scum!

its probably best if for the stuff i play drums to i record drums to a guitar track rather than just making something up for you to play along with

i dont but ive sent you some of my band's stuff right? so imagine shit as generally retarded as that. ill record sober though so im not 32nd beats out every hit haha

heeeey!!! i wanna join in too! i play the guitar basically, but also i can do bass!! can I? Can I? :)

check some really old songs (2006) of mine: myspace.com/fingerontrigger!! i can get really better sound these days,'cause i'm more experienced now and have better equipment!!

I'd be happy to give it a shot if anyone's interested. I dont have a decent amp, mics or pres but instead use a pod xt pro. peace.