New SP Vox Revealed-Cat is out of the bag!

I think Dave Brocke (aka) Oderus from Gwar would
have been the perfect front man for Steel Prophet,
Or maybe Ronnie James Dio.........

Pabla said:
Well, for those of you who haven't seen the new posting on Blabblermouth..they have already announced who the new vocalist for SP will be... of course this was going to be announced within the next week... but Blabblermouth strikes again :Smug:

Anyway... yes, it is Bruce Hall from Agent Steel!

Is this the dude that sang on that Agent Steel disc from about 4-5 years ago? Don't know the name......I know they were around in the late 80's but I never heard them then. That one from 4-5 years ago was pretty good.

WALKEN. Ronnie would have been a great singer for the band. And I wish someday I would have the opportunity to play music with him. I'm not too sure about Gwar. Only because I'm not too familiar with them.

FIREHEAD, If you like Testament, then I think you will like the new Steel Prophet alot. The Testament had a lot of progressivness to it, and so does the new Steel Prophet. And YES, I said "The Testament" only because I'm kinda hammered right now. Many Yagermeister-Red Bull tonight! BUT, I'm hoping to surpass you expatations with the new CD by making the best SP CD to date. But only you all can let us know that for sure. The guys in the band are feeling really good about the new stuff. Damn I wish we had somethig from the studio to show you! I am going to kick it hard peeps!!!! Are ya feelin me?

I liked a lot of Nadir's work with SP, it gave us songs with priceless greatness such as Gipsy Mind and Heavenly. Most of all, the album Beware came with a Sabbath feeling, what is nice for a band that is usually linked to Maiden's sound. But I believe that Bruce was a good choice, I think his vocals fit the band very well.