New Structures

AboutBlank

Nov 27, 2009
Berlin, Germany
Just a heads up.

Just heard some songs and the sound is absolutely sick. Also like the direction they're heading.

After a couple more songs it seems that they gave Putney more control over everything...

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it. songs do sound pretty same-y, but it's a solid release. love the title track.

they've been weird about the vocalist thing. they toured here in australia with their tour manager (I think) filling in on vocals, then the old vocalist posted on his facebook that he had left (sucked live anyway), then there were rumours that the fill in was gonna join (obviously didnt happen), then the title track leaked and it had the guitarist on vocals, and ive found a video of him live from december just doing vocals with a new guitarist replacing him on guitar live, so I think that's the lineup. i've noticed they've updated the band info page on facebook saying he does "guitar/vocals" but they havent done a formal announcement.

I love it. songs do sound pretty same-y, but it's a solid release. love the title track.

they've been weird about the vocalist thing. they toured here in australia with their tour manager (I think) filling in on vocals, then the old vocalist posted on his facebook that he had left (sucked live anyway), then there were rumours that the fill in was gonna join (obviously didnt happen), then the title track leaked and it had the guitarist on vocals, and ive found a video of him live from december just doing vocals with a new guitarist replacing him on guitar live, so I think that's the lineup. i've noticed they've updated the band info page on facebook saying he does "guitar/vocals" but they havent done a formal announcement.

Yeah I just wonder why he left. On the first album I thought Brendon's vocals were better than the other guys anyways. Just seems weird that 2/5 of the band dipped out between albums.

It feels like someone is screaming in my ear and there's music playing in the background. Bad mix. :(