NEW SUFFOCATION

Hell yeh... they put 2 of the new ones up (one called Blind torture kill, can't remember the other one) on their myspace. Then they got mysteriously taken down (Mike Smith blamed myspace lol).

But Blind Torture Kill sounded awesome from what i heard (3 listens or so).

Can't wait for this new shit:D

+ Matt from Decrepit Birth was hanging out with the Suffo dudes the other night and they played him some new shit.. he said its their best yet.

phagist_ said:
Hell yeh... they put 2 of the new ones up (one called Blind torture kill, can't remember the other one) on their myspace. Then they got mysteriously taken down (Mike Smith blamed myspace lol).

But Blind Torture Kill sounded awesome from what i heard (3 listens or so).

Can't wait for this new shit:D

+ Matt from Decrepit Birth was hanging out with the Suffo dudes the other night and they played him some new shit.. he said its their best yet.

thanks for the info...it will be hard to top "pierced from within":kickass:

Finally bought it. It rules! Right up there with "pierced from within":kickass:

Good stuff. There are now free agents. It will be interesting to see what the next album sounds like. They have said they are going to keep the suffocation sound but explore new musical directions. Sounds interesting...:Smokin:

I downloaded the songs "Abomination Reborn" and "Creed of the Infidel" from the new self titled album and I liked it right away.