New Suicide Silence

Aug 16, 2008
London, UK
fb.com
I don't know if many guys here like Suicide Silence, I'm not a fan, but I do enjoy their music from time to time, their live shows are pretty cool!

Anyway a new song from their upcoming album is available in their myspace, personally I didn't really enjoy it that much, let's see how the rest of the album turns out. It's being produced by Machine

http://myspace.com/suicidesilence

Yeah I think it's boring... Not really upto their usual standards... I know most pepople here probably hate this band, but I'm a sucker for OTT deathcore...

This just didn't really do anything for me :(

I hope the rest of the album is more interesting...

I agree with what you say! But listening to unanswered still makes me wanna punch babies. I got to know them live, went to see Behemoth and they opened from them, was a pretty good surprise, pretty tight live and really powerfull

mm I don´t thing so.

There are 1000 better bands out there, they are only popular because they have like 100 t-shirts to sell, Deathcore is just a fashion. and fashion tends to have an end.

thumb.php

What the fuck is this????

get the fuck out, suicide silence is legit, so what if they are deathcore deathcore is so heavy, and fun. so what if a whole bunch of scene kids love it, somedays i'll take deathcore over death metal haha

Why you take it over Death Metal if it is the same thing dude, hear the bands with your ears, not with your eyes!!, deathcore is death metal, like Chryst Krispies said, Death Metal for Kids. i don´t see them legit, they are just following a standar to fit in the mainstream, i they didn´t had that image, that logo and stuff, we weren´t talking about them.

It`s Ok they are heavy and fun, but that`s not legit. fashions are never legit, they are made to sell and not to trascend

suicide silence is has a few good songs, but they are rather repetitive...theres so much better deathcore out there. Who cares how they dress though - emmure plays brutal ass hardcore metal and they look like fuckin bros!

Haven't listened to the new song (no speakers :erk: ) but after reading all your posts I haven't got my hopes up

dude new song is sick, the reason why its repetive is that they are kinda going for a drone sound. with deathcore

never heard of a band that wanted to sound repetitive... but ok lol

I've been to one of their shows and the pit was fucking nuts. I had to sit out cause I'm only 5'10" and everone there was at least a foot taller than me...and wider than me (muscle wise) haha

get the fuck out, suicide silence is legit, so what if they are deathcore deathcore is so heavy, and fun. so what if a whole bunch of scene kids love it, somedays i'll take deathcore over death metal haha

I 2nd this statement. It's fun. I don't get when someone says "this band sucks, this other band is so much better." Why can't we enjoy more than just a few bands and genres? Why do some people have to bash others and try to make people not enjoy the things they enjoy?