New Sunburst disc is awesome!

Here's some more details...
GREECE’S SUNBURST TO RELEASE DEBUT IN FEBRUARY; “DEMENTIA” VIDEO STREAMING

"...Their debut album, Fragments Of Creation, will be released on February 26th in Europe and North America...."

sunburstalbumdec.jpg

Fragments Of Creation (CD + shirt bundle available) can be pre-ordered at this location.

Sunburst are:

Vasilis Georgiou (Black Fate, Innosense) - Vocals
Gus Drax (Biomechanical, Paradox, Black Fate, Suicidal Angels) - Guitars
Kostas Milonas (Blacklegs, N.U.R.V, G.K Group) - Drums
Nick Grey (End Of Innocense, Jailcat) - Bass

Been looking forward to this for a long time and it sounds great. I had just traded away the Innosense cd a few weeks back because while I love Vasilis' voice, the songs just didn't grab me....this is on a much different level though.

Gus Drax is on the level of the great guitarists in the prog genre. The singer is also amazing. Black Fate was great but this one has the potential to be huge!

To borrow, again, Portnoy's phrase for "that certain something," that song has mega balls and chunk. This Vasilis guy, as long as he takes care of himself I'm happy with him being in every other band like Mike LePond has been. Holy crap does he have the goods. That riffage, also top notch. Also the rhythm section kills.

So in '16 we get this, Myrath, and Circus Maximum at a minimum right? What an incredible few years its been for prog. And the streak lives!

I would've preordered immediately but I don't really want to take the unit conversion hit when I'm fairly certain that Ken'll have this one.

I've been watching this project grow for over three years and FINALLY I see it becoming reality. They worked so hard and so long on this in between other bands. I truly think the strength of this is because they took their time and progressed working with other musicians and brought new elements to the compositions they wouldn't have otherwise. I cant predict the future but I can only see the new Redemption beating this out for me next year. This album is the very definition of monster.